Your Favourite Character?

stage2
legacy

Just thought I would ask out of curiosity which character is everyones favourite? and also what your favourite thing about them is?

Generally this is regarding more to the style, character backstory and personality but hey if you love them for how they play feel free to tell me that too!

Generally Markov is my favourite due to his incidental sense of humor and his very compassionate albeit stern nature (or that’s how I interpret him)… plus he has a big red eye and a lightning cannon

3 Likes

Arg, they’re all so good!

Probably have to say Emet, I love the whole dual-robot personality thing, and he might be my fav medic to play too. His relationship with Jack is another reason why I really like him. ‘Boy and his Robot’ and all that.

Emet%20and%20Jack%20doodle

(^ I don’t remember who drew this awesome thing, so if you do please say)

6 Likes

I think @zee drew that. Might be wrong.

On topic: Hyde.

3 Likes

Abes character SPACE COWBOY

Griffin’s harpoon

3 Likes

Need I say more?

(last two artworks by @Takran and @Shika respectively)

If it comes to a monster, Gorgon. Taking all the concepts into account, Kali

3 Likes

I forgot to mention my favourite monster, Behemoth

1 Like

Hyde

Cuz he is badass and has a flamethrower.

2 Likes

It would be Cabot for me. Calm, respectful and a true leader, he’s always here to motivate his teammates and to cheer them up. No one hates him in the crew, everyone respect him as much as he do.

As of the monster, I both love the Goliath and the Behemoth. The Goliath because he looks serious, powerful and mostly badass for a monster. The Behemoth because it has an adorable goofy face (if you don’t remove its facial plates).

5 Likes

6 Likes

Jack is the best character in the game. You’re allowed to disagree, as long as you accept that you are wrong.

5 Likes

My favorite character(s) are Wraith and Goliath I love all the monsters though. I do like sunny as a character but I despise playing against her,so I don’t know if that qualify’s as a favorite or not if it’s a love hate thing. I like wraith because she was one of the reasons I bought the game,I love her design and her play style. For Goliath he’s fun to play,has the most personality out of the monsters and looks so cute. I mean look at him

he is best boy (in my book at least)

4 Likes

Val is best hunter. She got them green beams. She got them sleepy pokes and she got that skull crackin rifle that is oh so satisfying.

Goliath is a good boy too.

2 Likes

Jack. He has the best lines in the game, which makes every round a more lighthearted. His repulsor is also fun to use and it feels awesome. I just wish he had more backstory…

Bucket and Emet are tied for close seconds.

And Crow

And Caira.

And Abe.

God dammit I have too many favourites.

2 Likes

Abe, EMET, Hyde, Cabot, and Goliath. Favorites from each class/role.

3 Likes

Kraken is the best! :kraken_stare:

4 Likes

The jackal!!

He’s a really cool character I think and him being cute towards Sunny is UwU

Somewhere in the forums, is my drawing of some sort of comic. It was bad but I was pretty happy about it x)

Not happy enough though Cus I didn’t actually draw more of that Cus it was still bad LOL

3 Likes

Maggie…she looks hot, has a cool alien dog beast, and is just the right amount of badass with a sensitive side. She carries a darkness in her past and a deep sorrow that I personally relate to, but is a strong woman that can overcome, which is what I strive to do.

Goliath, because he feels the most like what I’d love to do to people if i could just get my hands on them sometimes.

7 Likes

Cabot is beastly. He’s up there as my second favorite.

2 Likes

Goliath, Hyde, Cabbage… I’ve got a thing for Fire and Rail-guns…

2 Likes

One from each class
Markov
Griffin
Caira
Bucket

Edit: Laz is runner up for Medic, Lennox for Assault, Abe for Trapper, and Hank for Support

4 Likes