"You know you've played too much Evolve when you..."

We should start one of these threads.
I’ll start one of these threads.
You know you’ve played too much Evolve when the birds on the fence and path don’t fly away and you think you have “friendly birds” buff.

Go go go!

You know you’ve played too much Evolve when you’re in a sparring match and your fingers are making the mouse-click melee motions. >.> In my defence…I was out of coffee…

@Shin @XkrSkorpion Fun thread!

You know you’ve played to much Evolve, when your best friends in life were met in the game/forums. ^.^

-_-

Oh come on that was just you flirting and you know it, Shin. Get creative. :stuck_out_tongue:

You know you’ve played way too much Evolve when you sit down to eat and stop yourself to wonder if this buff is better than the one you have…

You know you’ve played too much Evolve, when you expect to hear the Goliath roar when it’s storming outside.

One my boyfriend said a couple of weeks back to me
You know you’ve played too much Evolve when you’re checking the canals in town just incase there’s a Tyrant in the water.

You know you play Evolve too much when I see my uncle and mistake him for a behemoth…

You know you’ve played too much Evolve when you’ve done all the things on a “You know you’ve played too much Evolve when” thread. >.>

Fluffy! You’re alive!

Where have you been?!

Oh goodness. xD

I have been chasing spiders from my house. There was a swarm

I love spiders.

You know you play to much Evolve, when you hear kids screaming, and you start looking for the banshee mine.

You know you’ve played too much Evolve when you can continually think of reasons you’ve played too much Evolve… >.>

You know you’ve played too much evolve when you’re fangirling like nuts over Hyde for a consecutive amount of weeks.

Whaaat? That’s normal, right?
D:

It’s normal.

…I think Cabot’s jacket suits him well… >.> Judge me not.

Judge me not. I went as far to change my steam tag to “Hyde is my Husbando”
;w; ><

And a number of other things… ^.^

I went as far as taking the trouble to go into Observer mode for 3rd person view just to see Cabot’s back. >.> I mean, uh…For SCIENCE!