"You ever been out to BODES world Val?"

My GOD I hear this so many times now I think I have the whole convo inbedded into my brain stem. Does anyone else have a certain convo that they just CONSTANTLY here???

The same story about the AJAX
NON
STOP
Pls
Stop picking Slim and Torvald ;-;
My mind can’t deal ;~;

I keep hearing
Hank you cooking tonight over and over.

Back when I played Caira, I got so sick of the Salge discussion. I’m glad they fixed dropship convos so more will show up.

Oh god, that one…

I keep hearing Maggie and Val and their "When you bought Daisy…

I think the worse one is just the awkward silence one(s). Its so awkward and then Hank will say "let’s do this " its something like that.

God. I have soooooooo many of the old ones etched into my brain or something…

SALGE

10chars

OMG I WAS SO TIRED OF SALGE

now i miss it lol

Hey HANK YOU COOKING TONIGHT.

Did you just tell me to fuck off in martian?

Mine are usually varied but man do I get excited whenever Hyde says he’s going to fucking melt the monster’s fucking face with his fucking flamethrower

Edit: I forgot the Crow and Torvald one where they go “Eh” “Mmmhmm” “Iunno” …

“Good Talk”

Oh god n… no… its coming back to me… NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESAGLESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESAGLESALGESALGESALGE
SALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESALGESAGLESALGESALGESALGE

Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?Didyoujusttellmetofuckoffinmartian?

TIME TO TEAR OFF SOME MONSTER LIMBS

I don’t give a crap about the pan-African union anymore now.

You cooking tonight you cooking tonight You cooking tonight you cooking tonight You cooking tonight you cooking tonight You cooking tonight you cooking tonight You cooking tonight you cooking tonight You cooking tonight you cooking tonight You cooking tonight you cooking tonight You cooking tonight you cooking tonight. Make it stop!!!

When I first heard the whole Hank and Markov talking about Val being a spy, I was all like aww. But now I’m all like, Please shut up, I literally heard Val confirm it on the last drop!

And the one before it. And before that. And before that. Aaand before that one too.

Make it stop! I constantly hear it over and over. If I play Val I get that, If I don’t play her I get the other one!

The one that always pops into my head, is Parnell wanting to put a saddle on Daisy, and ride her around. -.-