Xboxone Rank, progress, and settings reset

Hello!

Around 11:41 pm MST I was disconnected from a private match and “signing in as Wink3d” appeared at the bottom right side of the screen. Immediately afterwards all my settings (Hunter preferences, brightness, screen edges, etc) and rank/character progress(I was rank 19) was reset. I still however have my badges. I also lost access to all tier 2 hunters, Kraken, and all bonus progress from the companion app.

I had the same issue, except mine happened signing into a custom match. I really hope it doesn’t happen again, it was quite a pain.

A lot of people unfortunately are suffering this issue. I know it’s being look in to but also maybe report it here at 2K:
http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Just happened to me. i tried to join my friends game, got kicked. All progress, rank 20, lost.

I was reset twice. First I was level 19, the second time I was level 22. I reported it to 2K support they basically told me to wait for a patch.

I’ve had my rank reset 3 times already. Once at level 14, again at 7, and a third time at rank 25. Its getting a wee bit annoying (especially cuz I went out of my way to unlock all the characters and they’re all gone now.

2k doesn’t even care and you will not see you progression back ever they basically tell you f u. I wish I could upload what they said to me but it won’t let me cause I’m new here

@kauty can you copy and paste? I’m interested

I’ve had the same issue I was rank 20 and had the elite skin for Cabot and I just got it it pisses me off so much I just want my original rank, carecters, and items restored please fix this but turtle rock

Thank you for contacting 2K Support.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience the rank reset has caused you. Our development team is currently working toward a solution. Please bear with us as our development team works towards a resolution.

It would be extremely helpful towards our investigation if you could provide us with some extra details about the occurrence, such as:

1.) Platform (Xbox One, PS4, PC):

2.) Progress/Rank made before the reset:

3.) The estimated time of the reset:

4.) What happened before the reset (did they crash, get kicked from game, reboot their console):

5.) Any relevant videos / screenshots that relate to the incident.

6.) Did you switch your console?

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Please let me know if you have any further inquiries and I’ll be glad to assist you.

Kind regards,

WE HAVE AN UPDATE!

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience that this progression reset has caused you. Our development team is working hard to resolve this issue. In the meantime, as we do not have the ability to manually grant you your progress like levels, perks, badges or mastery back, we would like to offer to unlock all characters to make up for the inconvenience of your lost progression.

In order to assist you with this resolution, we will need the following information from you:

Your email address associated with your My2k account:

Screenshots or pictures of your Xbox One Gamertag/PS4 ID as it appears on the characters' leaderboards, with the character that is currently locked, but which you had unlocked before.

This can be either:

A character unlocked from the Tier 2 or 3 hunter.

OR

Any of the other monsters. (not Goliath)

Please take note that we will not be able to give you back your level, perks, badges or mastery.

Once we have received this information we will escalate this ticket for your character unlocks to be processed.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.

Kind regards,

I understand that you are not happy with the situation. I really do
apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has caused you during
the game play.
Our development teams are attempting to resolve this issue as soon as
possible. Thanks to the work of diligent players like you, we’ve been
able to collect enough information about this issue to notify the
development team, and they are currently working toward a solution.
Unfortunately, we do not have visibility on their progress here in
customer support, and so we don’t have a timeline for a fix to be
implemented.
Please stay tuned on Twitter (https://twitter.com/evolvegame, https://twitter.com/2k).
Rest assured, we are doing our best to get this resolved.
Please let us know if you have any further inquiries and we’ll be glad to assist you.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.
Kind regards,

Hello Kautzman2009,

I’m sorry that you feel this way about Evolve, unfortunately, we at 2K support are unable to provide monetary transactions, you will need to contact the retailer you purchased the season pass and skins from for a refund, sorry.

So basically they know u can’t return a open game or digital content so basically there telling me to do something that is impossible. So im still fighting with them to get my money back

So I called xbox support in spite of 2k having the worst customer service that there ever was. Basically all they want is your money and nothing else. Any ways xbox support gave me a refund for everything I have purchased in evolved and my next venture is to return tis great game that fd me over