Xbox One Gamertags

Xb1 gt: Zoned out wb down to kill some monsters

This is for xboners silly :slight_smile:

Looking for 2 players on the Xbox one. Send me a message if interested! gamer tag: Faw x ReAcTz

bigbadbessy- I play medic and support

MushroomMang

Usually play in the evenings 7-11pm EST

Looking to play with good hunters that use Mic for good communication and tactics. Tired of playing with randoms and losing due to zero communication.

GT: Mr Giganto

I’m based in the UK usually playing between 7 and 10pm GMT.

I main support (Sunny) but I do like to switch it up to get those last few elites. I could do with adding a few more hunters, preferably UK based. I’m sick of getting teamed up with hunters with no mics and I really dislike playing monster so I don’t like going into lobbies solo. That said I wouldn’t mind playing a few customs as the monster to try and improve my skills and work on my mastery.

I’m gonna scroll back up and add any UK peeps I see. Anyone feel free to add me, UK or not.

Cheers, Rob

Wow I’ve finally found this thread again! It’s always so annoying to find.

Anyway most of the regulars I play with don’t play Evolve any more so looking for some more players to run with, usually 2 of us already so I’m always sending invites out if I’m on Evolve.

I have a high win ratio (I think) if that helps :grin:

GT: Spearmint Spaff (XB1)

Happy hunting!

I play Evolve. I consider myself pretty good at it.

Add me :kissing_heart:

Gamertag : Videogamer954

If you’re on Xbone add me and you can join our team right now :slight_smile:

by team you mean you’re in a game? And I can’t play atm… for reasons.

Your Gamertag is Spearmint? Will add you tomorrow.

Spearmint Spaff

crimsonregret55 - prefer Assault or Medic but can play other 2 just fine. :slight_smile:

GT: ArcticStorm321 youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMaoui-enFr2CZtDSS1BEZQ
im a youtuber and a concept artist
I mostly play trapper (ABE) and monster (WRAITH)
top 400 rank, pretty helpful info and commentary.
I play evolve competetively.

RobNightcrawler is my gamer tag for Xbox one. I’m still new to the game but I do have experience with other fps. Add me yo

Add me not enough evolve ppl on my list play all classes except trapper but can still play trapper gt: xTonYnoTx

stellartiger
Add me if you want to get some games going.

Destiny and the Smite Beta took over my friends! Add my gamertag let’s play!

GT is Captain Pidgey and I can play anything.

My GT is gh0st wh1sp3r

Add me!

GT (octopus planet) I play competitively and can play any role other than assault

I’m adding the both of you.