Xbox One Gamertags

SkintAlcoholic

Shoot me a PM.

I play all roles, but mainly aim for Trapper or Medic these days, just to sure the newbs don’t get it.

Add me! I need more people who know what they’re doing because i’m a little new and would love to EVOLVE into a good player
nudge nudge

GT: o BLAST0ISE o

0 = zero
o = o

Add me! I need more people who know what they’re doing because i’m a little new and would love to EVOLVE into a good player
nudge nudge

GT: o BLAST0ISE o
0 = zero
o = o

GT is Mr Noob Skills I’m mainly monster but I know how to play any hunter role, hard to find decent hunters to fight along side with so I mainly stick with monster ( im mainly a medic hunter when I do play hunter)

Gt is xenophont1s new to the game but i have the hang of it pretty well so far like being medic/support/monster

theGaYGoliath

Eastern U.S. - Xbox One - im typically on everyday but times vary as I have other responsibilities due to work and school and such. No I’m not really gay in case you were wondering BUT my Goliath just loves to give hugs.

I tried adding you but I couldn’t find your gt o xbox…mine is mikedog6000 if your still looking to face a strong team of hunters

Sorry its Mr Noob Skills, auto correct made it to Noon

Raging Codfish Is my gamer tag. I’m in australia

Vandalmercy is my gt add me. I’m from Canada

Packjackal main monster :space_invader:
But ill play hunter too if needed
Timescales no issue

ZombieHunterA
Xbox One
West Coast USA

HWildcat
Xbox One
Central Time zone in the US

Mainly use hunters
I like the Support and Medic classes the best but am familiar with all of them

I tried to invite you but it said there isn’t a gt for packjackal?

Radical_Scopez = Radical Scopez on Xbox :smile:

That’s weird xbox right?

Oh sorry pack Jackal

Xbox One … UK … Decent at most roles…

GT:
Jordan Willo

Srvng 21 bscts

ADD THAT SHIT UP!

Steam: ec_zilla