Write an Evolve Short Story Discussion Thread

This shall be the discussion thread for the challenge. Here’s a link: Write an Evolve Short Story! (Winner will be awarded $100 for their platform) Suspended till further notice

If a leader or Mod can move all the posts that don’t pertain to story writing, it would be appreciated.

Write an Evolve Short Story! (Winner will be awarded $100 for their platform) Suspended till further notice
Write an Evolve Short Story! (Winner will be awarded $100 for their platform) Suspended till further notice

Fuck you auto correct!

No… No don’t put me through this again… :sob:

I already have an idea of what I want to write.

Hey! This is cool, however it might be good to set some more fair participation voting rules.

i.e.

Entries allowed until March 3rd, any entries after that won’t be counted. A poll will be created on March 3rd with the ability to vote for up to your top 3 entries and the winner will be the most rated entry in the poll.

If you get my meaning?

The use of “likes as votes” is something that can create a bias towards early rather than good entries.

It’s ok. You don’t have to do anything. Just sit back and watch.

I under this, so I might end up doing the poll.

You don’t get it, I want to, but it’s gonna ruin me so hard if I try my hand at writing and get my hopes up.

Then just write for the hell of it

Edited it up. I’ll have poll on the 3rd.

Okay… Ehh… Are we limited in terms of vulgarity? (When I say vulgar I mean swears and whatnot)

No, not at all. One of the reasons Hyde was an example.

writing intesifies

#Writing intensifies indeed

A few candidates of stories I’d likely put out.

• Miley the Twerking Gorgon and Cher on their Shear Adventures.
    *** The Hunter Games**,
  • A few months ago I posted a story about it. How I was a supreme intergalactic dictator, where I had amazing people like Charly, Shaners, Cupcake and Tiger at my side forcing the hunters into a fight to the death with one another.
  • The adventures of Ashvin and Castor: Operation Mongoose
  • A story of four young hunters, twin brothers Ashvin and Castor who were on Factor before its fall, along with their friends smarty Tara and techy Asami are sent off to Shear to perform a rescue operation on a high valued scientific team researching the development of the monsters.
  • Jack-san
  • A short story about how cutie Jack tries to get a girlfriend, and instead finds an everlasting friendship with one of the assaults. With the help of the twins.

Do you have any ideas on what you’ll write? I can’t make up my mind. I probably can’t do my story with the Twins because it has to be about current characters. :frowning:

:imp: ----- :see_no_evil:

Any specific categories?

I’d obviously like to know beforehand whether or not my Torvald-Lennox erotic fanfiction will be accepted as a valid contestant.

Eh. Thinking of revisiting a random idea I had a while back involving Hyde and Jack.
And no. Not in that way.

@Chrono

Yeah, go ahead. No limitations, besides the 100 word barrier.