Wraith Video on Xbox One! (VIDEO LINK INCLUDED!)

Just as the title says there is video featuring the wraith on Xbox One! Looks to be an extremely fast monster with lots of deceptive abilities. Has tentacle like “legs” but never appears to walk instead preffering to float but is way faster than kraken. In the video the monster is able to grab a hunter and drag them away. Monster can send out a decoy of itself to confuse hunters but I’m not sure if the decoy is AI controlled or simply moves to a targeted area. The monster CAN CLOAK itself when activating the decoy! It uses scythe like arms to attack the hunters. This monster appears to rely heavily on hit and run tactics. I will try to upload a full video of the trailer if I can.

VIDEO LINK BELOW
NOT THE BEST QUALITY BUT ONEDRIVE DOES A LOT OF VIDEO COMPRESSION AND WAS RECORDED ON MY PHONE

http://1drv.ms/1sBoHig

How about you record it, and post it with sound :stuck_out_tongue:

screenshot of new monster

I’m surprised no one mentioned this yet! How long has it been up?

recording video now. its off my phone as I don’t have any other recording hardware and the xbox recording features only work during game play.

:smiley: i love that sarcasm :smiley:

just try and get sound if you can :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t worry I had my sound system cranked way up!

Yay, thank you person

POST IT!!! We need to see a better quality version

Trailer currently uploading to my OneDrive. Will be available shortly…

Awesome, can’t wait.

TREMBLES IN my SPOT

How long now? Dying of anticipation.

Same! Thank you very much, Viper! I appreciate the first person who posted the video but I am hoping for a better angle/quality with actual sound!

Video posted not the best quality but it will have to do until we get someone with better capturing equipment.

Where is it?

EDIT: Found it

Thanks man, can’t wait to see it in all it’s glory tomorrow!

Worse quality than the other video but this has sound. I would take both of them and combine but I really can’t be bothered. We get the idea which is the trailer is awesome, wraith is going to tear up the hunters and it won’t be long till the high quality version is available. Thanks for uploading this.

Thank you for this…glad it has SOUND!