Wraith Out Of Map And Abducted Me With Her!

Type (ie. Gameplay, UI): Gameplay
Character: Wraith
Map/Map Location: Weather Control
Game Mode: Arcade
Platform: PC

Can you tell us the steps to reproduce the issue or what you were doing when the issue occurred?

1. Wraith player said he got stuck in a wall when we were fighting, didn’t see it happen in my sight.
  2. Wraith abducted me and I was out of map :smiley:

Any additional information (pictures, videos, errors codes, etc) to help reproduce or locate the problem?

Sorry I did not record early, but as you can see I was taking huge damage over time (before and after incap) because I was out of map, not sure if bug or not. Also, before I got incapped, I was swimming!

@m3teeh @happybirthdaymary

I man, i was that wraith player!

What appens was i used a traversal or abduct or warpblast (i dont remember wich one) and get stuck inside one of the climbing wall. I tried to exit by using warpblast and traversal again but i was stuck. After a while i fell trought the ground and i manage to dont die by “exiting area” continuing traversal and other stuff. At that point i knew i was doomed and try abduct one of the hunter above me. Abduct success and he comes down with me. After a while i managed how to raise from below back into the map, but in the while the hunter was dead!

sorry for my bad english :wink:

1 Like

This happened to me once when a gorgon attacked me and I clipped through the floor. I didn’t know you could do something like this as a wraith, I will test all these invisible walls to see where it’s possible, it seems like a nice way to win when you are fighting cheap hunters.

Yeah, it still happens sometimes.

Wildlife or monster abilities can slam hunters through walls too.
I was slammed against a wall by an armadon, and he pushed me through the wall.