Wraith Jellyfish Skin

TRS please…Not just the medic night hunter pack but also this? Please I need to have some money for the Steam summer sale X_X

0 Likes

Why not night hunter monsters?

4 Likes

Oh yeah, a gothic horrors of the night theme will definitely work for a wraith!!

As for this skin,I like the deep sea animal vibe they going with the skin. Going to buy it.

0 Likes

They really enjoy their sea creatures. So many ocean themes…

0 Likes

What bitrate do you compress your videos to before you upload them to youtube?

0 Likes

Omg, bioluminescent monster skins! Yes, please!

2 Likes

This is probably bad, but I don’t know. I use Shadowplay to record at the highest quality I can, then edit footage in Windows Movie Maker. Once the editing is done, I have Move Maker save in 1080p format, MP4 file type. Still fairly new to the YouTube scene and unfortunately can’t devote as much time to it as I would like.

Did you perhaps have a suggestion or were you just curious?

0 Likes

The reason I ask is because your video quality is really good!

Youtube has a recommended bitrate of 8Mbit per second for 1080p (which is low, especially if you make videos that are 60 frames per second). https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

If you go above and beyond youtube’s recommended settings, they will automatically compress your video so it fits within their bandwidth budget. So you can upload a massive 80 gig video, that has a beautiful amount of detail, color, texture… but if it’s something like 100 mbits per second, you will see a huge loss of quality after it’s finished uploading to youtube.

A simpler question is, how big are your file sizes when you upload them to you tube? A good example would be 10 minutes of footage. For me, I’m making my videos about 850 MB per 10 minutes of video footage. I’m encoding mine to be about 12 MB/Second bitrate, with peaks of up to 15 MB/Second. I’m considering increasing this to see if there’s an improvement in my video quality.

You can seen an example of bitrate comparison here: https://youtu.be/_q8enyv77w4

0 Likes

Thanks for the video!

I think this skin fits Wraith nicely. She is so creepy looking to me.

0 Likes

I rather like it. Have a butload of solid wraith skins already though. Perhaps I’ll shoot it ingame a bit first. It is very nice though. That and saving for a move.

0 Likes

Heh, oddly enough I was always kinda disappointed in the quality. I had hoped for it to be sharper, especially since I’m trying to display skin quality and help people make purchase decisions. Thanks for the info.

The Jellyfish Wraith video is about 600MB and it is just about 3:30 long.

0 Likes

Isn’t a man o war a jellyfish? Not really all that impressed with this one. XD

0 Likes

Technically no, it’s not a Jellyfish.

0 Likes

Technically… XD

1 Like

Broke and bought jelly wraith.

1 Like

Gooood. Goooood. :smiling_imp:

0 Likes

The more we support TRS, the more they are able to make cool skins :smiley:

0 Likes

This is one of the reasons I buy so many, beyond ultra pretty ness ha. Love evolve, gotta feed the engine.

1 Like

split this topic #26

I moved 5 posts to an existing topic: Community created Monster Skins [Megathread]

0 Likes

Here try this program called Magix Movie Edit Pro. It costs money but it gets the job done and it comes with a feature to make your video file into MP4 format that you then use Windows Movie Maker and/or HandBrake to make it the way you want it. It’s a great program and worth the money. I promise you won’t regret it. I’m new to the YouTube spoight too so I know how it is

0 Likes