Worst food accidents


#1

So we were in the worst luck in your life thread and we started to talk about unfortunate moments when we deal with food. Instead of spamming that topic, I have decided to make this once where we can all share our unlucky food experiences.

Have at it people!

Me first:
Oil splated in my eye when I was trying to fry an egg and accidentally put the heat on max temperature.

Have at it @Katt


Worst luck in your life
#2

I microwaved the following;

Popcorn for 20 minutes.
Pop tarts for 20 minutes.

I boiled water and forgot about it for 4+ hours.
I left a pizza in the oven for an hour.
My toaster caught on fire.
My scrambled eggs caught on fire.
I cooked a pizza with the cardboard still underneath it. And. Ate. It.


#3

While I was in a restaurant, I threw a mint to my mouth and it went directly to my throat, I started making weird noises, trying to get it out and bang! It went out and it fell on my hand.

The funny thing is that nobody noticed and I was in the middle of the restaurant, so I decided to just walk away and pretend it never happened.


#4

I ate a raw egg cause I thought it was custard.

I was only 10 ;_;


#5

how can you choke you don’t have a mouth
#notfunnyjokesbymax


#6

I hope you didn’t get a disease can’t remember what is was called


#7

He might have chewed on the robot cleaner 2000, that brand new engine washer for robots.


#8

It was only like a little spoon. And nah I was fine.

Just lost my appetite for the week XD


#9

but a robot does not feel choking it doesn’t have a throat


#10

thats good!


#11

It got stuck on the neck opening.


#12

robots can apparently choke
#lifelessonswithmax


#13

ate an oyster


#14

Fresh out the sea?

Raw?


#15

yes, they told me it’s tasty and delicate food.


#16

Haha it is a delicacy in some countries, where were you? XD


#17

I dropped a knife in a toaster once
That’s all I got


#18

Lets see… I’ve choked on crumbs from a pie, small minced meat pieces, spaghetti…
I also once tripped on a rug and spilled almost an entire hot cup-a-soup all down my chest and stomach, I just stood there in shock from the heat >_>


#19

My mother once made a big bottle of lemonade (or so I thought), so I poured a big glass. Turned out it was still only syrup, but my mother only told me after I struggled to finish my glass.

Trust me, pure syrup is horrible.


Oh, and I’ve had food poisoning a couple of times. Fun times /kappa


#20

made myself some brownie mix last month and ate all of it. I was so sick the next day, but worth.