Windows 10 Spotlight Images

Continuation of “Windows 10 Backgrounds”

###Due to my “Windows 10 Backgrounds” thread being no longer editable, enjoy this dump of all the windows spotlight wallpapers I’ve dug up from the folder so far.
###(112 Wallpapers Total)

Windows Spotlight Dump #1

Windows Spotlight Dump #2
Windows Spotlight Dump #3

Users Known to have shown Interest @skills4u2envy @Slewey @RustyReviewsGaming @TheMountainThatRoars @chrono

Dump #1 - 80 Wallpapers

Dump #2 - 20 Wallpapers

Dump #3 - 12 Wallpapers

#####I will be updating this just like I did my previous thread. Feel free to show interest and I will tag forum members accordingly for future updates.

7 Likes

You know, unless I leave my pc on I’m greeted with the same lame image every time.

Am I doing something wrong?

When you start-up your PC it’ll always be the first stock photo that always shows up. These appear if you use the “Sleep” function on your computer.

Try pressing the “Windows” + “L” key on your keyboard, it’ll lock your computer and bring up a new image as if you had just put your computer to sleep.

Ugh, that is what I was afraid of. I use my gaming PC so little right now that putting it to sleep is a waste of energy.

@skills4u2envy @Slewey @RustyReviewsGaming @TheMountainThatRoars @chrono

Updated with 20 new wallpapers.

3 Likes

4 Likes
Windows Spotlight Dump #3

Smaller dump but I have to update the thread every two-ish weeks to avoid the whole “Can’t edit anymore” bologna.

2 Likes

I hate the 3rd one… The rest are awesome.

Third is the default so I don’t like it either.

My point exactly.

1 Like

The OP is no longer editable :sob:

Windows Spotlight Dump #4

3 Likes

6th one is on point

1 Like