Will you all add a mystery monster mode? I.e. Hunters don't get to see the monster till they encounter it!

Will you all add a mystery monster mode? I.e. Hunters don’t get to see the monster till they encounter it!

that is agaist ai like how they had that in mortal kombat

Tracks are a pretty big give away. However, you do sort of have this against AI monsters. You don’t see what they pick.

I mean for PVP matches. It might add a little more element of tension and surprise not knowing what the monster player initially picked. Some strategies might go right out the window depending what the Hunters run into.

I think the Hunters not knowing what they are fighting until the first encounter gives the Monster too much strength. Just like not knowing Trapper/Medic makes it much more Hunter favored.

I like this idea as an option in Custom Game, and a new feature for Evac. If the humans lose, they don’t know which monster they’re fighting in the next round, due to a loss of initiative - but still retain their balance boost.

It is already happening, all high lvl monster players won’t show you their picks until the last 10 secs when everyone is in character selecting lobby, so hunters don’t got to pick different characters based on monsters, They really need shortern the character selecting time from 2:00 to 30secs, who needs a whole 2 mins to pick a character with no weapon choices?

If everyone picks it starts the match immediately. Some people take the 2 mins between matches to pee/get food/drink etc…

It’s not that much of a difference. When you’re picking your Hunter, you don’t know and that’s the real critical time. As state by someone else, the tracks give it away immediately.