Will Sunny EVER Get Nerfed?

Her POS drone, or her jetpack booster (I prefer drone), just nerf this beotch.

3 Likes

I thought she just got a minor nerf on the jetpack boost?

1 Like

It’s been confirmed for a long time that the devs want to split the drone and the booster between her and an adaptation

12 Likes

SHE NEEDS MOAR NERFS

Seriously. She does.

5 Likes

Sunny has been nerfed several times already?

2 Likes

I think Sunny is alright…

Still not enough. Hopefully that will change when her adaptation is released.

3 Likes

I agree. She is still usefull. Hence she needs nerfs. Lots of them.
Make her only add 1 boost with 2% more boost thrust.
And her shield Drone should recharge every 30 seconds, cooldown every 2 minutes and shield should protect for like 100 damage tops.
Then she might be at a good spot to start nerfing her.

10kappas

1 Like

sniffs
Oh my poor baby. You will always be perfect to me.

Really hope they don’t over nerf her- she’s fun to play, and I’d rather she isn’t completely worthless.

Ever get nerfed?

Shes gotten almost nothing BUT nerfs since her debut.

She got nerfed again this patch.

4 Likes

Any form of “git gud” and its deratives isn’t welcome here. We have mentioned this before in the following post: A Discussion About “Gitting Gud”

Just giving you a heads up.

1 Like

Yep. Shame that is not allowed, oh well sometimes there is nothing better than those 2 words, so on point :slight_smile: .

I think Sunny’s the only character in the entire game who’s had nothing but nerfs and is still too strong. (I seriously have no trouble believing that, even if I don’t have access to S2) but, I do believe that TRS recognise that part of it is down to her having both the Drone and JPB as they’ve said that they plan to split them between her and an upcoming adaptation.

Since Slim’s Spore Cloud has recently been removed I believe we’ll see Sunny getting reined in soon enough.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Sunny is fine, her drone is not. Against a good Sunny player all you will ever do is chase her (good players will take all mobility perks for her) and jump from mountain to cliff to anywhere annoying and spam the drone over and over. The cooldown on the drone doesn’t make really any difference at all. If she has a good medic and trapper like Val or Griffin/og Maggie it’s game over.

2 Likes

best way to balance broken characters is to buff the enemies, I prefer a monster buff, than a sunny nerf.

3 Likes

[quote=“Nynkro, post:18, topic:103906, full:true”]
best way to balance broken characters is to buff the enemies, I prefer a monster buff, than a sunny nerf.
[/quote]Outright wrong. Buffing the opposing side doesn’t fix one character being OP. Unless you’re advocating the entire roster of both Monsters and Hunters getting buffed to the point where they’re all OP (so no-one is at that point) then that’s not balancing the game.

4 Likes

This.

Also, this. TRS is slowly working on Sunny until her adaptation where they can split up her kit.

1 Like

I wonder what will be added to sunny once TRS split the drone and the boost, may be an attack drone +booster and defense drone + defense matrix projector?