Why TRS should charge future installations of Evolve as much as possible ... it makes us happy

I know that nowadays, people are upset about the exorbitantly high prices in which many companies have charged their games. I mean, $100 for the premium version of Battlefield 4?

Yes, yes, I know, a lot of people think that it is bullshit.

However, I genuinely believe that TRS should raise the cost of Evolve 2, 3, 4 etc. as high as possible.

Why?

According to wikipedia,

Let’s consider the following equation:

c = 1+2+3+4+5+6+ … (let this be equation 1)

Then,

4c = 4+8+12+16+20+… (let this be equation 2)

So you take equation 1 minus equation 2, you get:

-3c = 1-2+3-4+5-6+…

Which, according to the alternating series equation = 1(1+1)^2 = 1/4

Now divide by -3 on both sides, you get:

1+2+3+4+5+6+ … = -1/12

That’s right, the summation of all natural whole number integers is -1/12 and not infinity.

Q: So how does this got to do with TRS charging as much as possible to make us happy?

A: Simple. Observe:

Assuming that TRS charges 60 dollars for Evolve 1,
120 dollars for Evolve 2,
180 dollars for Evolve 3,
240 dollars for Evolve 4,
(60) x n for Evolve n
And so on up till infinity.

This will make 60+120+180+240+300+ … = -5

So in order words, even if TRS tries to charge incrementally for all subsequent series of Evolve, it will make a loss of minus 5 dollars.

Which means: we will be paid $5 if we buy all subsequent series of Evolve.

Not convinced?

Now consider that we buy all versions of Evolve except the first,
we pay: 120+180+240+300+ … = -65 , so we earn $65.

Now consider we buy all version of Evolve except the first, second, third,
we pay: 240+300+360+420+480+… = -185, so we are PAID $185 for BUYING their products.

Now consider that we buy only the LATEST version of Evolve (say Evolve infinity), this means we pay (cost of Evolve infinite) = MINUS infinite, so we are paid infinite money to buy their products.

Therefore, TRS should raise their costs of all subsequent Evolve expansions incrementally, so that we will be paid infinite money, instead of spending money = we become more happy.

We must forward this to @MacMan

Absolutely. He has to know.

Plus your glorious troll will cheer him up.

I need to buy more money.

You can get it for free. All you have to do is buy some more.

Oh wow, the thread title didn’t have anything to do with aliens, conspiracy, or cosmic forces. I actually did not know it was a Galactoid thread until I clicked this time.