Why do people think Jack is weak?

Seriously, why? He is the best trapper there is, with best CC and great tracking.

1 Like

He’s not,but repulsor is unique people just use to him, hence no body touch the Jackal

2 Likes

Krakens.

10 Krakens.

6 Likes

Yeah, this. If Kraken was any more powerful and I saw him more than 1/10 games, I would never take Jack because he is pretty garbo against a Kraken. Which is ridiculous, and should be fixed asap. No one should be screwed completely because of a character pick.

2 Likes

The sad part is that, unlike Griffin"s harpoon (which brings Kraken down if he doesn’t cut it fast enough), it doesn’t really stop Kraken from doing anything (except if he uses Aftershock).

This leaves Jack only with the satellite and pistols.

Although I have to say that I am loving Jack with his satellite scan, I find it the best tracking tool there is.

1 Like

@SedoUmbra Jack :heart_eyes:

Thank you. I love you.

To be fair he isn’t useless. His repulsor helps prevent dive bombs with aftershock, prevent him from getting close with a traversal to pounce. If Kraken’s Banshee mines are taken care of, then Jack is better than harpoons against Aftershock dives.

1 Like

Jack doesn’t even lift bra… he’s weak.

1 Like

No idea. He looks like he has some muscle to me.

7 Likes

Look at those +1 Biceps!

2 Likes

Well I didn’t mean literally useless. He can still do something, but it’s not much and I would probably take any other trapper against Kraken, tbh.

TOP AH THE MORNIN TO YA LADDIES

/Descriptive

3 Likes

To put it simply he’s good against most Monsters, except when you’re against Kraken you’re basically going to stop him for one second at the cost of your entire repulsor charge.

3 Likes

That’s IF a Kraken skills Aftershock. Most don’t.

Thats because people aren’t shooting banshee mines. You can’t kill ppl with just Vortex and Lightning strike.

1 Like

I would agree, but then again I have seen pubs play. Seriously, pub players can fuck up literally anything lol

2 Likes

wait, what about “bending” the repulsor, to make the krakken go down, instead of you know just aiming directly at it when ur in front of him?

I’ve seen pubs not use their jetpack before dropping out of the dropship and die upon hitting the hard ground.

4 Likes

I have a video on youtube of this guy dropping in from the intial dropship, and before I even saw the initial tracks, this motherfucker had gotten stuck in a plant. It took literally three seconds of him having control of his character to fuck it up. Like… it wasn’t like he was trolling, either. He was screaming in genuine surprise. I was speechless. I still have no idea how he managed to make it past the menu lol

3 Likes