Who do you see yourself as in game? Hunter or monsters

I see myself as a Behemoth. Round, slow, and just wants hugs.

i picture myself as jack young and want that ass. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kraken.

Because reasons.

:kraken_stare:

Bucket for the sarcasm. Lennox for the asshole attitude. And Val because I can be serious and reasonable. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kraken/Behemoth/Hyde

A woman version of Abe.

Definitely EMET. Tries to help, but incredibly unstable xD and Bucket for the robots and sarcasm :bucket_salute:

Probably Crow. Kind of quiet, but a friendly and reasonable guy once you get to know him.

Same as @del009
But… Pass me the syringe and I will be a male version of Kala…but probably slightly less depressing…like…very slightly…the tiniest bit.

Maggie. Tries to do best going forward, some sass when deserved, tells the same story 40 times bc I forget I ever told it the first time, and loves daisy to death! :daisy:

I see myself as Goliath and tyrant
Goliath because no one wants to fight a fire breathing, Rock Chunking monster. Tyrant because I love swimming and I can eat anything that comes near the water.

Something that has hips that don’t lie. A stealthy predator with a badass way of eating.

:wraith:

Bob

Slow, fat, but tough as nails.

Goliath. Short tempered and the shit that comes out of my mouth sometimes I swear causes more flame wars than a yahoo article lol.

omg same fam lik dam fukn savage

Crow. I don’t really like speaking plus I’ve got a pet batray.

Mammoth bird. Pain in the ass but easily rid of if you drop a hammer on it.

Now if I be serious-

Hunter- Hyde, foul mouth, kinda crazy, most definitely an alcoholic and dropping wisdom of life masked in crude profanity.

Monster- Bob. I let my food come to me.

Slim, Crow, Maggie
Kind on the silent part of the fence and when they talk they have something to say.
Although sometimes the hours I spend on the game make me think I am more of a Sloth X-D

Gorgon. If I could I would totally spit acid in peoples faces when they annoy me. Also, eerie sounds. Love them.

Goliath

Big, angry, and awful table manners.