Where is the monster expansion do-dad?

I’m sorry if this has been discussed but after signing up and looking around I didn’t see any sort of support forum or an answer either way.

I got the deluxe digital edition and it comes with a load of stuff, all of the things downloaded but there was no download for the fourth monster pack. I know the monster isn’t out but I figured there was going to be a small token download to qualify for the download later on like there is for the hunter season pass.

Did I not get my pass or is it somehow just going to auto-download when the next monster is out?
I’m on Xbox One by the way.

As of the moment, there is nothing to download. Game software uses a system that recognizes and anchors tagged programs- such as DLC- if the codes are present. So With the deluxe/PCMR/pre-ordered copies, when the pack comes out, you’ll be able to download it. Don’t worry, it’s been used for years. You’ll be fine.

I’ll take your word for it but from all of my past experience with games, usually there is some kind of miniscule download in the KB that is there just to signify that you are eligible for the DLC when it is made available. The pass is even listed in the marketplace as a standalone albeit one that you can’t purchase without a bundle, seems like it should have downloaded something.

Trust me on this one. We’ll be fine.

Thanks for the info Midnight. It’s just with all the issues i’ve(we’ve?) been having lately with DLC not not downloading, i just get a little suspicious. Evolve is a blast though!

They chose not to release Behemoth as a Day1 DLC, well becasue he is probably not done yet but mainly because it would distrupt the balance of the game since you don’t have to unlock him when he will be available.

[quote=“FuciMiNaKule, post:6, topic:32466, full:true”]
They chose not to release Behemoth as a Day1 DLC, well becasue he is probably not done yet but mainly because it would distrupt the balance of the game since you don’t have to unlock him when he will be available.
[/quote]That is not at all what I was asking, I know he’s not out yet and I know why. o.o