When you were a kid (let's discuss this cruel world Kappa)

We all know this when you are a kid you had big dreams you wanted to have this and this and this.

So when you were a kid what did you want to do when you grew up? What kind of house did you want? What animals did you want?

did you get any of these things? Tell me!

I can’t remember much, I had a very short childhood because I thrusted myself into responsibility. Hmm. I guess my young self would have longed for friends I guess.

Also, define kid? O.o

a child or young person. a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.
thank google for that :wink:

But I’m still just a big kid :slight_smile:

I don’t think so. your not 13 or below to my knowledge

Young person? O.o So like 22 and below?

did you not read what I said?

You can have a mature body but a child’s mind.

but you still aren’t a child :stuck_out_tongue:

Whew, so I’m able to say things in this topic :smiley:

All I wanted was one dog | I now have two
No homework | didn’t work out so well :stuck_out_tongue:

Now all I want is to make a game | SoonTM

I’m totally not trying to make a game

A lot of you are kids to me, lol.

I get it

Because your a level 99 mother

I wanted to be a singer up until around 5th grade, that’s not happening; now I just wanna write and act. Writing is happening-ish, and so is acting-ish.

I wanted to be front man for a metal band. I wanted to work in video games. I wanted to work for Wizards of the Coast. I wanted to be a paleontologist.

I work in direct marketing.

That being said, I am happily married. I have two awesome kids. I own my house and my car. And though I am paying an arm and a leg for daycare, my kids are taken care of and we live comfortably.

So no, life doesn’t always turn out like you want it to. But that’s not a bad thing. :slight_smile:

oh boy oh boy he must of gotten something good with that buildup!

oh uhh how cool?

life can be bad or good :slight_smile: you got the good life (kinda)

######/kappa

It’s not a glamorous job, but I make enough money to take care of my family and that’s what is most important to me. Stupid responsible me. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Goes back to playing with Play-Doh at your job.) xD

Those of you who are in your 20’s be like

Anyway, I’m still relatively young and haven’t had my dreams crushed yet. I’m looking to get into video game designing and eventually creating or co-creating a studio.