What's your next big game?

Hey there guys! Now many of us (including myself) still love Evolve and play it as much as we can, but there are always new and exciting games being released and shown.

So my question to the forums is, what’s your next big game? The big one I’m excited for is Battlefront, both because I enjoy the Battlefield franchise and LOVE Star Wars.

I can’t wait for Elder Scrolls Online:Tamriel Unlimited and Godzilla for the PS4

Witcher 3 :smiley:

My plan is to get as much Evolve mp in before August. Then I’ll probably switch to solo Evolve and SP games like Arkham Knight, Witcher 3, and Metro Redux.

Arkham Knight looks pretty amazing as well. That’s one that I’m going to fanboy over so hard.

Elder Scrolls Online. I’ve been following it and had it on pre-order for 2 years.

Kept getting delayed, but I held steady. Looks like a great game right now, even on console.

I’m looking forward to witcher 3 ,fable legends, halo5 and elder scrolls online. Not sure any of those will replace evolve though, it’s just such a unique experience.

Witcher 3 yo, I’m so puuuumped

Arkham Knight and E.O.S

only reason i play evolve is because its new as soon as witcher 3 comes out itll just collect dust in my games drawer

Godzilla ps4.
Not looking forward to any other games this year.
Yet. :wink:

Arkham Knight! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Invisible Inc. has just came out (at least for me pre-order, others have to wait 'til tomrrow) so I got a plenty of hours to sinnk into it.

ARK, Survival Evolved

Lol are u trying to get shit-talked? xD

the game is easy mode man when it decides to stop acting glitchy

The only other game I have on pre-order is the Witcher 3. That game looks so sick. It’ll probably displace Evolve in my Xbox for a short while but once I finally do finish it, I’ll come back. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Arkham Knight looks great too - I’ll probably pick that up if I have the money.

I’m sorry to hear that some of you other guys will be deserting Evolve for good when something new comes out. We can’t afford to lose any more regular players on any platform. /:

2016 titanfall 2!!!

Really looking forwards to The Witcher 3, been waiting too long for that game. I’ll probably alternate from day to day between Evolve and The Witcher. Can’t give up Evolve now can we? :smile:

The Division and Assassin’s Creed (they’re going to do a reveal trailer tomorrow). Other than that I want another Need For Speed game and Titanfall if it will be on PS4 as well this time.