What's Your D&D Alignment?

From good to evil; lawful to chaotic, which do you think you are?

• Lawful Good
  • Neutral Good
  • Chaotic Good
  • Lawful Neutral
  • True Neutral
  • Chaotic Neutral
  • Lawful Evil
  • Neutral Evil
  • Chaotic Evil

0 voters

If your curious and not sure what it would be, maybe this could help: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd%2Fdnd%2F20001222b

If curious behind the definitions behind them check this site out: http://easydamus.com/alignment.html

My results.

There is no category for cow.

True Neutral.

I can’t heart this enough :smiley:

Oooooooooh now this makes sense

What is dungeons and dragons.

Tabletop RPG. Isometric rpgs (Baldur’s Gate, Divinity: Original Sin, Pillars of Eternity, etc.) are pretty heavily inspired by DnD

Considering that I have singlehandedly traumatized the Smite forums with a jar of sauce, this is not at all what I was expecting.

According to the test, true neutral.

Chaotic neutral is freedom from both society’s restrictions and a do-gooder’s zeal. In 4th edition mechanics for Dungeons & Dragons chaotic neutral is found under the umbrella of the unaligned alignment. A chaotic neutral character follows his whims.

Apparently I’m chaotic evil…

Bans you for being a bad person

got Lawful Good

Chaotic Good

Imagine you and a group of friends going on a quest through story and paper (characters) on a night(s) and travelling through a devised campaign of fantasy.

We played this a lot when i was growing up and our character became so powerful the dungeon master (the player leading the game for the others) made a scenario where we ended up being teleport-ed to future world (forgot the name of it) and then we all ended up dead because our awesome skills and armor could not stand up to the modern weapons of the era. (how do you wipe out god players? take them to the future to get shot)

I was a thief acrobat

(aka D&D RPG games before videogames)

Oh ok I see.