What would you recommend?

so I’ve already pre-ordered evolve, but after I just witnessed that I can pre-purchase the digital deluxe edition on my xbox one with all the new skins and the new tier of hunters including behemoth and the savage goliath skin I’m starting to rethink my decision I definitely want all the new badass looking skins but I’ve already payed off the full 60$ of my pre-order at gamestop :expressionless: should I go ahead and cancel the pre-order and go for the digital deluxe instead? or should I just go ahead and deal with the pre-order?

It’s ultimately up to you. Once we find out how much skins cost, just find out what you want in the long run. Skins (That can be purchased down the road) or next set of Hunters + Magma Skins.

Even though I’m on PC i cancelled my pre-order on Steam and went for the Deluxe.

You’re paying $7.50 per hunter or $25 for the Season Pass if you buy it separately, whereas the Deluxe Edition you add onto it for $10 bucks for 4 Hunters which is $2.50 each which is worth it.

Moral of this? Go spend the extra $10.

I am asking myself a similar question now. Here is how I see it:

For Console people:
is the disc plus exterminator skins worth an extra 5 dollars to you? According to the article, the money spent on the four tier 4 hunters, and the 3 magma skins goes from 85 to 80, so only 5 more dollars are up in the air.

If you get it for whatever it costs, it is 5 dollars saved, no exterminator skins, no disc. In this case, I’d stick with gamestop - the exterminator skins on 4 hunters is likely worth that 5 dollars if not more. You can get all of the above by buying a season pass with it.

For PC people with the same issue:
is the disc plus exterminator skins worth an extra 30 dollars to you? According to the article, the money spent on the four tier 4 hunters plus two tier 5 hunters, 5th monster, the 3 magma skins, and the 4 “PC time exclusive” skins are only going to be reduced by 30 dollars through the bundle.

If you get it for whatever it costs, it is 30 dollars saved, no exterminator skins, no disc. This is a harder call for me. Buying a season pass will still be 2 hunters, 1 monster, and 4 skins short, but only cost a total of 85 dollars.

Ultimately though, it is all up to you!

I’d say stick with the gamestop pre-order and get the season pass while you are there, that way you get the exterminator weapons.

thanks all of you for your time, ima just go ahead and stick with my pre-order and buy the season pass separately cause the deluxe costs too much for me right now anyway as I am broke lol

Isn’t pre-order + season pass more expensive?

That comes out to $85 USD in total.

The Deluxe is $70 and includes the season pass. Unless I’m missing something here.

The deluxe is 80 USD