What will your goty be?

What will your Goty be?
for starters though goty= Game Of The Year
mine are the following
1.Fallout 4
2.Halo 5
3.Star Wars Battlefront or Rainbow Six Siege(depends which flops first :stuck_out_tongue:)

Fallout 4
metal gear solid 5

1 Like

Evolve or Bloodborne. Probably. While Fallout 4 will be amazing, it’s not out yet so I can’t pick it.

Evolve
/thread

Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront and dishonoured 2, all look interesting, as does one other game I’ve forgotten about

is it magik_booms fun house of fun?

That names horribly misleading…it’s more of a chateau

Evolve so far, but Fallout 4 isn’t out yet so it might change.

no idea what that is but don’t care

Evolve!! :monster:

fixed it 4 U

1 Like

Yes? I love Evolve :blush:

Well, I’ve been playing more evolve than anything this year, but the really big titles like fallout 4 are not out yet, sooooooo.

I can already predict this years COD is gonna suck almost as much as ghosts, and Its not out yet

I could have said this years cod will suck for the past 5 years. It isn’t a big game, it’s a cancer.

Evolve

comes close…

seriously though Dishonored 2.

its worse then all deadly deseases combined because it has no cure

Well… so do a lot of deadly diseases.

And it has a cure, just not a practical one. Everyone needs to stop buying them.

Evolve hands down. Brought something new to the table, nobody else did, and I think that trumps a heavy story.

I would say Evolve but most games that continually add new things and that are multiplayer focused tend not to get GOTY editions on the grounds that they do continue to add new things, kinda like Destiny or most MMOs (although Evolve isn’t anything like Destiny or an MMO, but you get my point) and GOTY editions are always released with all the content the game will ever have which is nigh impossible for games like Evolve who will conitnue to add new things so long as people play the game.

With that in mind, I’d have to say Arkham Knight (80%) or The Witcher 3 (20%). Every Arkham game that Rocksteady made has gotten the GOTY treatment, in 2010 and 2012, respectively. The only reason I’m considering that the Witcher 3 even has a chance is because everyone goes bananans for that series and this is the first one that is multiplatform aside from Microsoft (PC & Xbox). I personally don’t like the Witcher series, though. And if Arkham Knight is GOTY, which I think it will be, I won’t be getting it since I already have the game and the Season Pass.

My GOTY is this

4 Likes