Small, snake-like creature. (width of torso, like Hyde’s at Stage 1)
- physically weak
- low damage melee attack, poison
- moderate slithering speed
- very small, leaves difficult to see tracks (daisy tracks slower?), hard to spot
- thrives on stealth, even in the middle of combat
- mobile ability, burrows underground a medium distance, leaving a slightly more visible track mark on the ground at each point
- NO STEALTH MODE (always stealth mode), all attacks are pounces that do not pin the target, but are targeted like a pounce
Swallow Whole: Swallows target creature (or incapped hunter) over a short duration (2-3 seconds), instantly killing it, gains normal eating value and shields etc. (fairly lengthy cooldown) Or deals large damage to a hunter that isn’t incapped. This leaves the monster motionless and an easy target
Constrict: Suffocates target creature or hunter (requires big damage to save), quickly killing or incapping it. (usually followed up by swallow whole)
Lunge: Long distance melee attack, deals good damage, flies towards target.
Coil: Roots the monster, blending in to the environment, daisy becomes confused and runs around near the rooted spot, the next Lunge or melee attack will deal extra damage, or a swallow whole attack will finish twice as fast, sufficient damage (not alot) will disable this stance, good for ambushing hunters!
I know this may seem OP, but this monster would have a very small health pool, and would require very good stealth play to be effective.
The ability to lie in wait for the hunters and taking out a specific target almost instantly is its strength, but it also leaves it with most of its abilities on cooldown, plus It has to take a few seconds to swallow whole.
I kind of wanted a monster that could still rely on its stealth even in the middle of combat, slithering away and pouncing from the shadows.
Let me know what you think! More coming down the pip! I am on a roll!