What TV did you play Evolve on?

Anyone use an Lg? I’m worried that LG’s auto-dimming feature would be horrible for this game, but I don’t need a smart tv an I get more bang for my buck out of an LG. But some of those samsung pictures are amazing.

Haha I could see that worry, since this game is rather dark. But I play on a PC monitor so I guess I don’t have to worry about that.

Also play on PC, sorry.

I used a lg 70" and it was just fine (ps4)

42" vizeo was excellent, will be 55" at release (;

Not on a TV

Could people who just say “Played on a PC” not bother posting since this topic is about which TV you played on? Of course if you played on a PC then there’s no point in mentioning it since you didn’t play on a TV? Thanks!

As for me, I think my television is a Techwood, pretty small screen but I manage to see mostly everything on it. :slight_smile:

I’ve been wanting to hook up my comp to my Samsung so folks can watch me play, or to try something new. I haven’t played any of my PC games through my TV yet but it’s about a 42" and HD so it’d look sweet. My son begs me to play as monster and wants to watch, but honestly he has no idea what personal space is when he watches me play on the PC. I also have a projector and a homemade outdoor 300" screen, LOL. Now THAT would be awesome to see some Evolve played on. Too bad the folks out here aren’t into watching outdoor theater. We tried to invite neighbors over so many times and actually host totally free movie nights and nobody wanted to come. I’m telling you watching Aliens, Avatar, Tombstone, King Kong…it’s a BLAST. Been debating running a Mario Kart night for my son’s birthday. I find big screen TVs kinda overrated, if you have the space for a projector and do internet shopping for the projector bulbs. You can have an entire wall be your screen, in full HD with an HDMI cable, for far less dough then you’d spend on a comparably sized TV…of course you’d need the wall space though.

My PC monitor is a Samsung 49" TV. I’ve had no issues with light in games, that being said, I do have to brighten it up a bit for my streaming on Twitch.

But I played on PC… on a TV :stuck_out_tongue:

Playing on benq monitor on xbox one

Yeah that’s fine but just only saying something like “I played on PC” is hardly a contribution to the thread, is it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

yeah, I am just yanking your chain :wink:

You would, wouldn’t you? :wink:

Well, a guy who prefers Bucket over Hank is probably an easy target :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah but you think everyone’s an easy target though, “braggart”. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s not true… I am cetainly not an easy target :stuck_out_tongue:

Alright I’ll give you that one!

Anyways, we are going TOO far off topic now so let’s call it quits. . .for now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing… I have a 32" Sceptre HDTV and it works great for Evolve…