What to pack on festival ? Help needed

I just chuckled reading that, I can’t imagine somebody with a paper fan in a festival, maybe bring a smaller one? Lol

1 Like

You’ll be like:
“Wooh party!”
moves fan with more intensity

1 Like

well… you persuaded me …taking paper fan with me !

1 Like

also Freckles, you cannot forget your pet doggie Freckles!

Don’t forget to bring a towel

3 Likes

yes, a towel for when the person that’s totally me Tucker pees under his bed, also a second set of car keys

Lotion and a car :wink:

You can pack a car? 0_0

I didnt say what kind of car, a toy one in fact

1 Like

Oohh ok :wink:

1 Like

lol

You got to have at least some fun at festivals :yum:

1 Like

I have no car T_T not even toy one T_T

From just reading the posts here, I keep envisioning the festival being Burning Man…

3 Likes

… and the latest edition of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy for all of your hitchhiking needs.

Gummy Bears for the vodka.

Orange juice. For the Vodka.

hello, im agent Washington from the popular webseries red vs blue “and im donut from the same show!” and were here to talk about:what to bring and not to bring to a festival!

1 Like

Gatorade and water. You’ll need something to drink other than liquor or someone else will and it’ll be a lot cheaper if you bring it instead of buying it.

Also if the festival has camp grounds where you can burn stuff you’ll need something to light the fire cause why wouldn’t you have one and you’ll need.

and the ingredients to make smores marshmallows choc chips/hershey choc bar graham crackers

and tongs to get the apples and banana boats out of the fire baked potatoes work well in the fire too.

1 Like

I’m assuming they plan on drinking a lot. And when I drink a lot I drink a bottle of gatorade before I go to sleep and then I wake up nice and refreshed and ready to down another couple 40 ouncers the next day.

1 Like