What Makes A Good Anime?

Yeah. Hopefully they fix that in the next Season. I want her to be more... Vulnerable.

I agree and my favorite characters right now are Levi, Hanji, Armin and Annie, but, Annie especially, I just want to know more about her story! Keith story was awesome and I loved the speech Eren's mom gave about "being special" really beautiful.
Edit: I love Historia too.

Annie is just full of mysterious stuff. I actually like how her story and the fact that she's locked up possibly being tortured made both Reiner and Bertolt's story more intriguing. As for them.. The ending with the Beast Titan just makes me itch for the next chapter! Especially his last words.
As for Keith, I loved all the speeches that first Carla gave, and then when Grisha says "Your important in your own special way." Makes you realize how these people really think. Very well done characterization in his chapter. We learn so much, especially about Eren's father and even some hints at what happened. I have a little theory behind the titans ever since it showed Grisha clueless outside the walls ( since we know the Beast Titan has the ability to manipulate the human mind ).

Yep, I can't wait to see more of the Beast titan and I'm a little scared, he may end up killing some of our favorite characters, since he is "the strongest titan" and I would like to see your theory smile

What makes a good anime for me is when the creators dont use cgi and keep with the same .-. animation style

I moved 23 posts to an existing topic: Shingeki no Kyojin Discussion! ( Major Spoilers Inside! )

Shingeki no Kyojin MANGA Discussion! (MANGA Spoilers Inside!)

I see giant walls of text. There better not be spoilers for anything in those...

Don't read o_o let me put the spoiler stuff
Ok, done smile

I should have faded the text on my post xD
I love your theory as well, you add things that I personally over looked.. I'll give you a proper response once I get back from work later. c:

Do you have that from the manga or is there more anime material than season 1 by now?

Good girlfriend you got there.

@Buckets_Sentry_Gun @Kawaii_Dumpling

I come back to this topic to see it blacked out more than a CIA black-ops report...

They don't want to spoil things for people. ^.-

Its better that way

Obvi. I didn't read any of them mind you, didn't want the spoiler flood to drown my hype train for AoT.

*Anyway, who here likes ROMANCE anime?

I like practically all genres. Romantic comedies like My Bride is a Mermaid are gold.

I have that one on my list. The last romance I watched was Nisekoi 2, which was good but not as good as the first season. Before that I watched Golden Time, which was amazing but really emotionally intense.

I find that if a show gets more than one season it isn't as good from what a majority have told me.

The second season is rarely ever as good, but there are some gems. I find the ones that tend to have more consistency are the ones with arcs instead of seasons. They tend to just keep going and going and there are ones out there that stay pretty good, like Fairy Tail, and One Piece.