What happened to my leader badge?

I was given my leader badge on the forums and about a week later it disappeared. Why did this happen? I miss it :frowning:

There was a change a while back in which a lot of people ‘lost’ their badges.
From what I gather the company that runs the forums basicaaly changed all the names for the badges, (and i think they might have slightly altered the reqs), so that the leader badge became the elder badge, and the regular badge became the leader badge.
So you’re title got changed rather than you got demoted.

Hmm, but I don’t even have a regular badge anymore? I’m a tad confused haha

You can lose the new regular status if you’re inactive, or less so, for while. not sure if this is the same as it was before

Unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status. If you dip below these requirements, whether from flagging or the passage of time, you will be demoted to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

Edit: There’s also a forum thread on it, in the site that hosts(?) the TRS forums

Yeah, I was a leader too, but I could still use the regular title if I wanted… but just feels so… regular

Badges are pffft anyhow.

I don’t think I still have one

@DamJess gave me mine back.
Ask and ye shall receive.

I like being Regular. I feel like I’m one of the regular people here who love Evolve. :monster:

Im fine with not being a leader anymore, i just want to read the posts and post something now and then. Im a born regular❤️