What do you guys think of this as a new monster?

hydra type monster, each stage it evolves it grows another head !

or this?

The devs stated that they want every monster to be humanoid in a way (which is part of why the host and the velvet worm didnt make it in), so the very first image wouldn’t work, though the second one has a bigger chance

:-/ i wouldnt mind mind the second one, didnt even no they attempted a worm type? Shame that would have beem an interesting one !

Yeah it never made it very far, it apparantly had a lot of issues to animate (they also learned now that the system cant render more than 3 pairs of limbs on one monster) its burrowing ttaversal was also hard to pull off. Im thinking they sort of compiled its abilities with the host to make gorgon. I have nobody to quote on this, but real velvet worms spit slime to incapacitate prey, sorta like gorgon. If you search images youd probably find the concept art for it

@Buckets_Sentry_Gun
@ToiletWraith

The host was humanoidish.
It didn’t make the cut due to relying solely on air based attacks

I think a multiheaded monster would be dope. stage 1 has 1 head, 2 has 2 heads…etc. Gorgon was really pushing the limits as far as relatability is concerned, i think multiheaded would be neat, but a pain for the animation department.