What color lightsaber would you have?

copy and paste your results

I would be green and it actually defines my personality based on the data sentence

Green

Green quiz

You’re mysterious and wise. You prefer to use meditation and cunning to solve your problems, and aren’t the most physical person. You have better ways to solve your problems.

I’m purple!

You’re bordering the Dark Side! You’re extremely aggressive and cunning, and will do whatever it takes to reach your goal. Even if your actions seem dark, you know you’re doing the right thing . . . right

Blue

You’re a fighter, through and through. You prefer to handle situations with “aggressive negotiations” than with talking. You’re a leader in battle, ready to face whatever comes at you. But beware of the Dark Side!

Blue here!

:stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite color :slight_smile:

Blue team! highfives

I got green :stuck_out_tongue:

Yellow, its because I’m asian isn’t it? Stupid quiz. =-=

the green team ^.^

what was the description of yellow?

• Blue
  • Green
  • Red
  • Yellow
  • Purple

0 voters

It says something about medicine. Superbly racist. =-=

how long till our first red?

when Jedi_Warrior comes in.

sees response
charges up hand

OMEGA HIGH FIVE!!!

Purple:

You’re bordering the Dark Side! You’re extremely aggressive and cunning, and will do whatever it takes to reach your goal. Even if your actions seem dark, you know you’re doing the right thing . . . right?

#Don’tStopMeNow

Yea my favorite quizzes! [Rigged quizzes that is] I answered them all truthfully for the question but if it said something with the word purple in it I clicked it

Purple

You’re bordering the Dark Side! You’re extremely aggressive and cunning, and will do whatever it takes to reach your goal. Even if your actions seem dark, you know you’re doing the right thing . . . right?

Green

You’re mysterious and wise. You prefer to use meditation and cunning to solve your problems, and aren’t the most physical person. You have better ways to solve your problems.

“What color do you want your lightsaber to be?”

“Green”

“Your lightsaber would be green!”

Best quiz. 10/10

Now, if you want to be serious about lightsabers, check out this place:
https://www.saberforge.com/

I got green. I told it I wanted blue.

I honestly thought it was going to give me a red one. I answered honestly.