Welcome New Members! :monster: 04/20 - 04/26/2017

I’m honestly surprised no one has made a coma joke.

I love me some mayo on dark green veggies :heart: like artichokes, asparaguses (asparagi?), broccoli and Brussel sprouts :heart::heart:

Hey, I get that reference. That’s from the weird bug npc in the ringed city ;p

We got a winner! :blush:

Spacefaring Nerd Wizard

One of Lovecraft’s Elder Things.

“The Sentinel” by Judas Priest.

Totally sounds like something my middle child would put on the radio while my eldest child groans in disgust and asks “oh God, why?”. And later when I’m driving alone it comes on again and… I leave it on. But roll up the windows.

I was with to you right up til JP. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, it’s a leftover from me young(er) years. It’s pretty bad, but I used to love them, and some of them I still think ‘hm, as long as no one else knows about this, it’s fine by me’.

And now it’s on the internet. Luckily for me, none of my real life friend ever visit this place, so that’s a plus :joy:

1. What’s 3 words to describe you?
    awesome, handsome, king’s ransom, random, johanson

2. If you were a vegetable, what would you be?
    A deer

3. What is your most favorite “guilty pleasure” song?
    Warning: Extremely agitating. See if you can survive it.

I’m not fawn of whats you are saying,you moose be a “plant cultivated for food, an edible herb or root” in order to be a vegetable

1. What is your favorite game?
    Evolve, duh. (If you made a stage 3 evolve and released it for xbox 1 I would literally DIE!)
  2. How did you find out about the Turtle Rock forums?
    I wanted to become more involved in Turtle Rock, so I decided to make an account on here.
  3. Is there anything you would like us to know about you?
    I am addicted to evolve, and have lazarus elite

You are a keeper

You are a grand master…how long did it take you to get him Elite?

Welcome Esdeath!

That’s awesome you play Laz! Do you have a favorite monster by chance?

My favorite monster? Has to be wraith. His melees are overpowered and his abilities, especially supernova are pretty awesome.

Fixed that for ya :wink:

Juuust kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t start that argument again please. General consensus is that, yes, IF you were to give gender to the monsters, Wraith (and gorgon) would probably be female.

However, it has been confirmed before that monsters are in fact genderless

Don’t forget Meaty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Matthew himself called Meaty a girl