Welcome New Members! :monster: 04/12 - 04/19/2017

A new member welcome post!

It can be hard as a new member to find a thread you feel comfortable posting in for the first time. Fear not! I have done the hard part for you!

So without further ado, please help me in wishing a very warm welcome to all of the new members & gamers who joined the TRS community this week.

If you’re new here, make yourselves at home!

You can get started by commenting below and telling us:

1. What is your favorite game?
  2. How did you find out about the Turtle Rock forums?
  3. Is there anything you would like us to know about you?

Looking at you:

@tony.acuff @anjelo @Mish @GoLiAtH3777 @cardriver @HHYT @AJ_Marshmallow @MyDeadZone1 @vinodk123 @coolkidjeff603 @CecilDaDiesel @Sagit @The_Goliath @The_Goliath1 @The_Goliath11

It’s probably a good idea to note, if anyone is having issues registering on the forums through email – make sure to contact us here >> community@turtlerockstudios.com – & we’ll do what we can to help!

We’re thrilled that you found us! Come back any time you need anything related to Turtle Rock Studios!

Best welcome GIF response ever!

Let’s see if anyone can ever top that. :smiley:

As a long time member I say welcome!

(Also @TheMountainThatRoars: a working gif…)

Welcome aboard to all you awesome new users!

Hello all new members!!! Come for the games stay for the dank memes!

How did you lose yourself in this forum? Nah, don’t worry, I’m not the kind of person who wants to piss off, I’m just a joker like everyone here.

Goliath breaking the balance
Monster need to be more biology diversity,i call for a petetion

Welcome to the forum guys and girls, it’s always great to see new users join. I hope you enjoy yourselves and decide to stick around to see what’s next for TRS. Feel free to ask any questions if there’s anything you want to know. :slight_smile:

inb4 The_Goliath111

I’m surprised they didn’t go with The_Goliath2 tbh, I mean, what happened to the other 10 Goliaths?

*Laugh in hunter

Probably are out hunting cupcakes.

I’m pretty new to the forums

I don’t think so…

Ah,you are always welcome,the squid,come come,take a look,have a discussion,meet a few new friend,i’m sure you will get along just fine

Welcome everyone! :slight_smile:

welcome to the forums, @tanghao !

i hope you stay and enjoy yourself !

ohai thar, didnt seeya. you didnt answer the 3 questions :0 !

1. Dark souls

2. I’m not actually new xD

3. no