Welcome my friend

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my friend saw me on here and decided to join in on the forums so welcome @Solomon780

warning he can be weird

:stuck_out_tongue:

No I saw you on here and I wanted to know what it is and U wanted to see how it goes and if it is good I will keep it and if it is bad I will get rid of it

ahem it’s free and sh*t so why not stay after all we can pm each other and stuff sense we don’t see each other after school

someone halp meh welcome him ;-;

Welcome new guy

Hi

I’m here everyday cause I have the absolute BEST LIFE IN THE WORLD! You weren’t expecting that were you?

Aight, I’ll get goin…

Hellllllloooooo

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay :stuck_out_tongue: And eeeh, hopefully you become one of us! We require moar peoples for the mighty game that is Evolve.

If you require any assistance, feel free to tag me or any of the other leaders/moderators! BUT MOSTLY MEEEEEEEEE

~pokes head in~

Hai! Welcome to our corner of the Internet!

The guidelines are here^^^
:slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum Solomon780. Everyone else seems to have said all you need to know really. I hope you’re here for the long run. :slight_smile:

Hmm, just like @LorenTheGinger

On that note Welcome Solomon!

Greetings

Are you prepared to evoke the old ways of cunning and misdirection, to sharpen your tongue in the sophist’s way? Will you not be blinded by smoke and mirrors in a hall of mirrors and smoke and other objects in various guises? Will you spin, split and twist every utterance into a thousandth of a hair’s breadth to derail the most valiantly articulate threat into sheer nonsense and indecipherable deserts of desolation and oblivion?

Weird? What? Hides plushy of a unicorn eating a pineapple lol

Hello and welcome, Solomon! ^.^

Welcome to Hell. I’m your guide, Francis.