Weekend event for Cancer awareness

I was thinking TRS could hold a weekend event for Cancer awareness and reward players with an badge for showing support

7 Likes

We are all aware of cancer I assure you.

Joking aside, if they wanted to may I suggest something that isn’t breast cancer? Boobs are great but how about we focus on something that is a little underfunded. Like prostate or colon cancer. Those are super deadly and hard to treat and need funding for better treatments.

4 Likes

Problem I see in this is, if your gonna support one cause, why stop there ? Then other plebs would start saying support other medical issues, handicaps etc.

3 Likes

Some organisations like WWE are doing the “More than Pink” movement for breast cancer survivors.

We already have a ton of pink skins (MANEATER and Galactic skins for monsters) maybe we could use those.

1 Like

All forms of cancer and not just breast cancer

[quote=“Azmi_Anuar, post:4, topic:105878”]
We already have a ton of pink skins (MANEATER and Galactic skins for monsters) maybe we could use those.
[/quote]We do have more than enough Maneater skins to pull it off

The fact that cancer is on the rise and comes in different forms i would say that it is more serious

I’m sure you could find plebs out there that would argue your judgement.

Anyway, good luck with the suggestion !

I’m sure we could figure some kind of event, community wise at least, that goes towards the cause you are putting forward.
We could spread the word inside our community to all use pink skins for example.

2 Likes

I think this would be better served as an event tournament.
Ie some one of a kind prize like a game character model trophy or in game skin with a donation entry and then streamed.
I’ve been part of things like that before and the last one had roughly 2.5k entries and was more a multi charity event where half went to a single cancer charity and the rest was split up and voted for others.

1 Like

WE NEED TO FUND AN EMET ARMY TO HELP SAVE THE PEOPLE OF SHEAR!!!

plz.

4 Likes