Weekend Challenge 7/17: Behemoth Wrecking Ball Challenge (Challenge met!)

if your assault. pop your shield and run into him on purpose lol.

2 Likes

Wooo! Two challenge weekends in a row!

Solo won’t count.

@citizenphnix correct?

1 Like

EvolveChallenges.com is updated! Going to see if @aboatman can make a Behemoth pic this evening!

2 Likes

Crap, a Behemoth skin on the weekend I have bad internet. (I run under 10 frames per second on this laptop)
Time to get friends to help me get a few hits for the challenge.

Yes, it likely won’t count.

1 Like

“likely”

That’s new… :partly_sunny:

That’s an awesome name love it

I wouldn’t read too much into it.

3 Likes

until i spawn into a match where everyone is dead but daisy with behemoth rolling on her all over the map…every game.

Behemoth monsters: Instead of pouncing the last player, roll over them!

1 Like

does anyone know how many rolls it would take to down a hunter lol. no heals. no shields.

I’ll get on that as soon as I get home :smile:

2 Likes

Solo totally counts. Roll into bots all day and night to boost our totals. It works even better if you place your Xbox/PlayStation/PC into a bath of ice cold water so the servers really pick up your hunter hits.

I also hear microwaving your gaming devices will help register double hits on 36% of your rolls. Good luck hunters!

2 Likes

gonna have to try that you sound really convincing

I heard that if you smash a hammer on your head you can process information faster and be 10x better at games.
Is this true?

4 Likes

Not really, from the sound of it there has always been some only semi-reproducible state in which solo games do count.

It still seems bizarre that whoever is writing the copy hasn’t fixed it yet after SO MANY challenges.

In any case I really only came in to post this (as a link due to potential NSFW)

1 Like

Okay, I’m totally confused now. I have seen so many arguments and counter arguments about this, I always just believed what the website said:

1. Everyone who plays Evolve contributes to the challenge, whether you play online or solo. Just make sure your console is online and connected to the game server so we can track the data for the challenge!

So are you saying that the website is wrong, solo play while connected to servers doesn’t count, and the above line is just being copy pasted every time without being corrected? :confounded: :angry:

What’s the actually story here really? @TheMountainThatRoars @MaddCow

I’m pretty sure just being ‘logged into the game’ and playing at least one round, solo or otherwise, qualifies you to receive the skin, however playing solo doesn’t count towards the wins/losses/metrics as you aren’t uploading any stats to their database detection units. (No idea what they call them? Datasuckers? (Shameless Netrunner plug)

4 Likes

Yes. You’ll most likely receive the skin if you play solo (and if you don’t 2K support will probably fix that), but your matches most likely won’t get counted toward reaching the goal.

1 Like