Weapon Skins

This offer doesn’t show up on the PC version, which is interesting. It shows up for consoles, but not PC. I wonder if it’s an oversight or if it’s really only for console players…

0 Likes

I’m not a steam expert, but I’m told it can be uploaded into the steam library. Also, Jess replied this on the topic where I was looking for more details:

It sounds like it works like league of legends, and I’m fine with that.

And @tommy290 I called gamestop about this a few months back actually. It is an oversight, the PC version will come with the skins according to the employees I spoke with.

I can’t say I’m a huge gamestop fan, so I kinda hate to recommend them like that, but for getting the most from Evolve, I think it is worth it.

1 Like

Logging with one account means that game will not support Steam Family Sharing.

0 Likes

I don’t like the employees at Gamestop (at least the ones near me). They’re generally not very helpful and often try to sell me more crap. Unless something big happens, I’ll pre-order from Amazon and give away the key to unlock the extra hunters early. I’d rather unlock 'em as I go. I’ll miss out on the skins, but I won’t have to deal with Gamestop. :slight_smile:

0 Likes

I’d rather have the game on Steam fully integrated regardless of bonuses.

I’m a Dota player anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just preference really.

0 Likes

Evolve hats.

pay2win hats.

0 Likes

Well, I pretty much believe I’d be one spending money everyday for hats.

0 Likes