We need a new Spyro game

You guys know Spyro right? The dragon! This guy!
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/137/b/f/spyro_the_dragon_by_lord_conflict-d3gkcem.png
It’s been 7 years since Spyro Dawn of the Dragons and we have no idea if a Spyro game is even be considered.
So I ask you, if there was a new Spyro game, what would you want it to be like?

• Original
  • The Legend of Spyro Series
  • Other (explain in post)

0 voters

1 Like

I have no idea what it was called, but that one NDS game where Spyro has to save everyone from being trapped in the Shadow Realms. That was great. Something like that. :slight_smile:

I only approved of the insomniac spyro games :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not sure. I remember one of my mothers friends had played it when I was little, but I never did much with the series. So I have no idea. ^.-

I’m biased on this. For obvious reasons. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t think we’ll ever see a new Spyro game since he is now part of that Skylanders crap.

I mean, just look at what they did to our purple friend

3 Likes

I wouldn’t even call that a Spyro game tbh. That’s what they booted the game as. They booted it with Spyro on the cover.

yeah but hes considered a legendary hero on skylanders. im pretty sure thats where he will be for a long time. it was a legit expansion called spyros adventure. which basically becomes a whole new game from the original skylanders.

We need a trye Spiro game.
The question is, what would it be?
Would it be a mini game and cheerful focused game?
Or a beat em up like the Legend of Spyro series?
I would want an open world game with visuals like Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon but that’s just me.

I have never played the original :cry: but I HAVE played the entire legend of spyro games series and I really liked them. They was fun and had an engaging story.

Then again I haven’t played them recently so what do I know lol.

Crash Bandicoot was my first true love.

Spyro… my second. :heart:

5 Likes

I would much rather they reboot crash bandicoot for the ps4 before they do another spyro game. I liked them both. but Crash pretty much made playstation big.

1 Like

Wait a second.
The TRS devs have said they are planning on working on a new game after Evolve is done.
@Shaners commented on a Spyro topic.
TRS as devs of new Spyro game? That would be pretty cool actually. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m so glad other people played these games! I loved all of them

Crash of the Titans? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

No it was called crash bandicoot, I still have it

Skylanders made Spyro look like a toad
It’d have to be like an updated Insomniac game, and I want an older Spyro and a slightly more serious story

I owned a PS1 and then later PS2 when I was a kid. Where I lived, video games were dirt cheap, but they were all imported. You could get them for maybe like, $10, but half the time they were the wrong format to play on the console… Crash Bandicoot along with Jak and Daxter, Ratchet and Clank and Spyro were my childhood. (Along with Conker’s bad fur day at the age of like, 6. A kid in our compound had a N64, Conkers bad fur day multiplayer was the BEST thing ever.)

But, sadly both Crash Bandicoot and Spyro will never live as they once did, and Insomniac games have said this officially. Sony own the title, and Insomniac Games no longer want to work specifically with Sony as a publisher like they did before, and so, Rest in Peace. :crying_cat_face:

Haha that one is fun too! But no! The very first one! “Crash Bandicoot”! haha

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.