We Love Fine Evolve Design Contest

We Love Fine has announced an Evolve Design contest! Judges include our very own @SlabOMeat. Submissions end on March 17, 2015. Voting runs from March 24 to April 21, 2015. The grand prize is a trip to PAX Prime in Seattle Washington!

For more information, check out the contest here.

And, if you wouldn’t mind, share your art in this thread if you enter! Feel free to ask for feedback, from other community members as well. Just note, if you give feedback, you can’t take credit if the artist wins :slight_smile:

Evolve design, show some love
Cosplay and Fan Art

I’m looking through the rules. Does it need to be based on/around Evolve? It says to get inspired by Evolve, but not sure if that means it needs to be Evolve themed.

Too bad my artistic self is limited to make stick-mans and Suns in the top left corner of pages

Now this is hypothetical, but lets say I won any place in the contest, could I forfeit the prize for said place? I’d love to design a shirt, though i’m not really interested in any of the winnings.

You could always gift it or have a raffle maybe? Although, I think they would like for you to come out and ‘show it off’ so to speak.

Is it t-shirts only? Cause I’d love to (try and) create a lazarus-device-glove :open_mouth:

Doubt it. It only states T-Shirt designs and if they allowed other art forms or media they would of mentioned it. Plus one of the prizes involves your shirt design to be used by Hot Topic so it doesn’t really do them any good if the 2nd place design was for boxers (still would approve though =D). Seeing how this is an art contest they want to see some original designs and not something copied off existing Evolve material.

This is my first T shirt design I came up with called Your Inner Monster.

Just be careful about using copyrighted images otherwise I like the idea of it.

1. Don’t: Use any copyrighted, 3rd party or inappropriate materials. This contest is to submit art designs to be officially licensed. If it is too obscene or mixes 3rd party, or copyrighted materials, it will NOT be approved.

I would be interested in seeing someone design a shirt that isnt just simply the logo :neutral_face:

I await patiently for that day to come.

What was the font used in the logo? Do the boxes come with the font?

Sounds like fun might try my hand at it even though I’m not a great artist.

I would love this as a sweater!

I saw the answer in a similar thread; i’m not sure if I can find that particular thread, but the logo is custom made. I suggest using SquareFont.

I wish I was creative, all I do is mash ups. I really like your design.

Is putting already made evolve images not allowed? I am putting Goliath in my design.

I don’t believe so you might wanna check the do’s and don’t to see what you are an aren’t suppose to be doing

I decided i am not doing it. I am not going to win anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is my secant T shirt design and my Favorite showing all 4 monsters and the planet behind them with a sleek look. I designed this from scratch drawn and painted in adobe Photoshop. took a bit to do all the detail. If this dos not win thin i will still make this a t shirt because it looks so cool.