Was there any random update or something? (965mb)

Steam just asked me if i wana update or launch the game and i clicked update and it shows i have to download 965mb ?!!!

This might be a micropatch

965mb is MICRO PATCH ?! THATS MICRO ???

Hey don’t shoot the messenger! Lol do you have the new maps and everything or pending dlc?

Its the micro patch, it involves a lot of code so its rather large ^-^

I have everything, recently steam fucked me and instead of last 7gb, i had to download entire 32.5gb game !

Thats a big fucking MICRO… i think we should rename it !

Alongside the micropatch, PC actually got a regular patch as well.

patch notes

So it isn’t just a micropatch taking up nearly a gigabyte.

Look on the bright side, if my shitty internet can get it done in 30 minutes then yours will do it better ^.-

I never knew bunch of codes could this much space… !

Seriously i have never seen lines of codes taking this much space !

If steam could work properly… Its downloading at 23.5kbps … Thats like 1/20th speed or something ~.~ !

Somehow steam made it to 1/3rd part of update now it shows 6hrs remaining ! That 1/3rd took like 2 mins D: !

This is good notes for when I build a PC, note to self get a 2 terabyte or larger hard drive lol

At least it isnt didnt uninstall Evolve on you again :laughing:

If that happens, then im in a state what we call ‘absolutely fuckedup’ !

Well the steam downloading bar shows 3/4th finished and steam still shows downloading @ 23kbps !

GOD I HATE STEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM !!!

Now steam shows my peak is 3,432,432,896.0 GB/s !

Yeah mine did that too, it zoomed to 3/4 then it started its normal rate

Felt micro to me. Took less than a minute to download…

Almost a GB in a min ?

I guess so. ^.-
I logged on steam, got the bar (shows downloading in progress), and then played it in under a minute. O.o

same

get internetz guys :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not only a micropatch to the PC, it’s a proper patch because we got bug fixes, if it were a micropatch we’d only get the balance and not the bug fixes