Warner bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turtle Rock Studios Announce “Back 4 Blood”

Loved it, where my 25dmg pounce hunters at? :^)

YES! My wife and I both absolutely LOVE playing L4D and L4D2. Loved playing them on our old Xbox 360, and made sure to purchase them again on our Xbox One X. :heart_eyes: Super excited for this, and can’t wait to tell my wife about it.

We don’t own a PS4, but is there any chance of this coming to Switch? Would love to have it on both the One X and Switch - especially with the local co-op that I’m sure will be included in the game! :smiley:

Welcome to the forums evopanop! :bucket_salute:

Well, according to their FAQ:

Yeah, it’s the “More possibilities aren’t out of the question though.” part that I’m super interested in
:laughing: Really hoping it ends up coming to Switch, as well! I would totally understand if it didn’t, because of the hardware limitations, but man we’d be so excited to have it on both the One X and Switch.

You’ve gone ahead and jinxed it now, you know!

Well my nose for news was clearly tingling.

@Master_Forge Here a tissue…just in case.

Hey, means I don’t miss anything.

Super exciting to hear! Already begun telling my Evolve friends who don’t visit the forums!

Looking forward to watching the development and seeing the updates!

Also nice to see the old faces, and new ones coming to check the forums :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update @TRS !!!

I’d also do the same! Buy once on the Xbox One and then once again on the Switch! Should it ever come out, of course. :smiley:

You people should really read comments under articles about this revelation. You might be in for a surprise.

I have learned from Evolve not to read the comments. Rule number 1 of gaming news… do not read the comments, especially if the site is EuroGamer

SLINKY!! :scream:

/10 slinks

They even mentioned that in Wreck-It Ralph 2. Teaching the kids while they’re young!

You mean yours? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sometimes you just need to let yourself be happy about things mate!

I checked the article on Rock Paper Shotgun and people were excited in the comments as past zombie games hasn’t given them the same excitement as they feel when playing L4D(2).

Knowing that a spiritual succesor is in the works made by the same people who worked on the first (and second) gives them something to look forward to, especially as Valve doesn’t seem to be too interested in making one.

pinned #77

It’s on all sites. The point is TRS reputation is at the bottom. And when they released a mere press announcement with near zero informational value, what do you think will happen? That’s right: people don’t give a fuck. Their own reputation precedes them. This is the only place where people are actually cheering for their game and while that is nice on its own, it’s hardly a viable way to sell the game. Or do you expect the hardcore fans to pay for the development?

I’m glad they are working on L4D spiritual successor and I will definitely play it, but I’m not going to piss myself over a PIECE OF TEXT.

https://www.dsogaming.com/news/turtle-rock-studios-creators-of-left-4-dead-and-evolve-announces-back-4-blood/

Doesn’t look nice, does it.