Warner bros. Interactive Entertainment and Turtle Rock Studios Announce “Back 4 Blood”

Hope that will be a split screen co-op game, i loved the two Left 4 Dead because of that.
No internet connection can replace a couch.

Yeah, screw people who are happy about seeing the people who gave us, and still is, the best zombie coop shooter, back in business after having fallen off the face of the Earth after the disaster which was Evolve. A company many people loved/love is suddenly making something new. Nah, screw being happy about that.
You must be the light of the party, buddy :stuck_out_tongue:

Omg, thats gonna be cool! please do some cool music and strong atmosphere, because we all remember L4D 2 as a badass game where is soundtrack and atmosphere was amazing! GOOD LUCK!

They’re back!™

Yes. We are no longer working on that project this is a different one entirely.

Thank you all for the patience and support through all of this! In case you missed it i’m gonna put the FAQ right here: Back 4 Blood Announce FAQ

Is it gonna have single player options? Or the ability to play without a constant internet connection? Cause that’s really the only request I have for the game.

wave

Got my attention. Throwing my name in the hat.

We all knew they are not dead and working on new game. This news is as shocking as reading in paper that tomorrow the sun will rise again.

No-one knew what type of game they were working on, nothing this specific. Let people be happy.

Edit: Like… me personally, I was always looking forward to hearing what they had planned, but the idea of a “remake” in some way of L4D is super interesting, more than I was actually hoping for the project to be. It feels both like it makes sense and that it has come out of the left-field at the same time.

I’m so happy to see new members flowing in after this news! Lets get hype boys!

Will we ever know what that one was about? Cause I think it’d be a nice story to hear

Doubtful due to NDAs, they typically extend beyond the life of a project. Maybe one day, though!

Omg it’s actually happening. I was actually getting tired of l4d2. Ty

Welcome aboard! What stuff do you hope this new game might feature to improve it from L4D2?

One post about a game has already gotten new accounts made as well as a couple old people coming back. I wasn’t expecting that.

Omg, Plaff incoming!

Ooo this is exciting. Can’t wait to hear more :smiley:

So many new and old faces, it’s amazing

Also

wFMStTW