Warcraft Film... This Trailer. Mind. Blown

This is the first teaser we are getting for the coming film by Legendary about World of Warcraft…

I expected epic… but WHAT THE HELL!?

Magic

Edit: Use the compass in the top of the video… it’s google street view for a video… :scream_cat:

Why is the quality so low?

It sets the quality to lowest for some reason, turn it up to 1440p hd, let it load if you have to and enjoy.

I tried 720, 1080 and 1440 and still got this

Or use an android phone… you can rotate the phone to look around :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Yawn… I’m kinda disappoint. No hype :T

I think the problem is that the whole frame is 1440p but you can only view ~1/6 of it at a time, so there are not many pixels left (1440p / 6).

Here’s one 360° video with 4K resolution which is just good enough for 360° footage.

Wow, first 360° video I’ve seen. The trailer is as boring as it gets, if there was at least something interesting happening around the city… some of the griffon sounds were somewhat off as well imo, kinda expected to see a dragon after hearing some of those sounds… but that manual view is bloody awesome.

1 Like

The trailer itself was boring.

The 360 degree video was amaaaaazing. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No compass for Linux fellows…? )’=

edit: nevermind, as usual, when something doesn’t work on Chrome, using Chromium actually fixes it…

WAT?! New Fort Minor???

Holy hell, youtube videos can do that? While that really didn’t give anything away about the film that was still really impressive. That was so cool!

Was that Stormwind? I was hoping the griffins would fly towards the dark portal area and see something going on, a least have a little teaser then.

Are we sure this is the Warcraft trailer and not a VR demo of World of Warcraft?

PS.Everywhere i go in movie-sites there is no official trailer for the Warcraft movie.

Ps2.Youtube description: Prepare to soar through the epic world of Azeroth in this official 360 video inspired by the Warcraft movie and developed by Industrial Light & Magic xLAB. Look all around you as you fly over the city of Stormwind on the back of the mythic gryphon. Visit legendary.com/VR to find out more.

So no, this is not a trailer nor a teaser.Its just them fooling around.

Finally! :smiley:

Hope they didn’t get all mainstream-y like LP.

1 Like

This 360 degree thing should be on all videos and trailers. If I don’t like the way they shot the scene, or if it’s boring and I want to see what’s going on somewhere else, I should be able to change it dammit!

Definitely a Warcraft Movie. Legendary are a film company, and it has been confirmed they picked up the Warcraft Title for a film.

You missed this in the video desc. :stuck_out_tongue:

From Legendary Pictures, Universal Pictures and Blizzard Entertainment, Warcraft hits theaters June 2016.

It’s just a marketing gimmick. It really has nothing to do with the movie or how the movie will look.
It says in the description, “official 360 video inspired by the Warcraft movie”
Lots of companies are playing around with 360 videos lately and how they can be used for advertising

YES, there is a movie in production but I can guarantee you that it will look a zillion times better than this.

That’s exactly what i wanted to say but you know…English.

Yeah we know this since like last year, i’m just saying that this is not a trailer for the movie.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.