Walmart Removes Violent Video Game Signage, Still Sells Guns

Video-games are worse than guns?

clearly farming simulator is the problem

6 Likes

I like how every time people try to blame videogames for particualrly tragic acts of violence they completely ignore the decades worth of studies that have already debunked everything they’re saying.

13 Likes

Not gonna lie, fortnite does make me want to dress up in a banana costume

6 Likes

Because then that makes it harder to draw attention away from the false narrative the politicians and the NRA want to push. This is a deliberate agenda being pushed, make no mistake. It’s about paranoia surrounding improved gun control, which is the primary reason why America’s the only country where…well…
(The graph on the left is actually wrong, but that’s Vox for ya)
But no, clearly it’s the video games and not something wrong with our laws and/or culture.

2 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

Yes I too play gta and then try it in real life because that’s how it works right???

2 Likes

I gotta say, I too sometimes feel like robbing a bank, then park my car in a paint shop to succesfully get away.

Easy riches :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Well, good news guys! I’ve now played Devil May Cry 5 enough and have perfected my real life style-swapping and weapon switching skills to be able to go on an unstoppable rampage. Let’s see the police try to stop me with my sick Royal Guard skills! Wish me luck, I’m heading to the nearest supermarket!

6 Likes

Royal Release all dem mothafokas.

Videogames is a scape goat for these people to commit horrible crimes, also Hitler and Stalin didn’t need videogames to commit their horrible atrocities

As a Guardian of the Light in Destiny 2, I feel it is my obligation to purge the solar system of the Darkness and all species that follow it. Therefore, I plan on bringing my M16 to a middle school. Wish me luck!

1 Like

0vk3cos7sxf31~2