...Wait a minute. Why does this seem familiar

Evolve - A game in which players take the role of a group of high-tech soldiers from another world, united in their use of high-end weaponry, gadgets, and jetpacks, to save a small nation from destruction, combating a titanic, man-eating and animal-eating beast that intends to drive the soldiers away by any means nessecary…

Giants: Citizen Kabuto - A game in which players take the role of a group of high-tech soldiers from another world, united in their use of high-end weaponry, gadgets, and jetpacks, to save a small nation from destruction, combating a titanic, man-eating and animal-eating beast that intends to drive the soldiers away by any means nessecary…

Oh ya. very similar. Both games were awesome. Did you every play Kabuto? The one thing that Kabuto has that Evolve cannot touch is its humor. Hands down one of the funniest games I have ever played. And what a unique idea at the time. 3 races completely different. Man, that game brings back memories. It actually still holds up decently today considering how advanced it was for its time.

I Only ever played hte demos for Meccs and Delphi. I had the game for real at some point, played through two missions with the meccs before it stopped working.

Too bad. kabuto was a blast to play. And the multiplayer was a lot of fun too. Oh man, my friends and I put on some hours on this game. Last I heard about 2 years ago, there are some servers that run the game still for dedicated players. I thought about looking into it, but never happened.

I’m so happy you’ve made this thread, I was thinking about this the other day!
Mentioned it to a few people but they never had the pleasure of playing this classic :smile:

Kabuto could even Evolve :laughing: