I know vote kicking is not polite and many developers dont want to have this in their games. But its also not polite to play with someone who is:
- everytime idling
- dont trap the monster
- doesnt heal anybody
- doesnt shield you, or not supporting your team
- doesnt deal damage as assault
- Insult you in chat or voice chat
I mean people who only use on Caira the Fire-Balls.
I mean people who only use on Val the Tranq and Sniper.
I mean people who only use on Hank the Damage-Gun and never the shield.
For Trapper I mean people who camp at the relay and didnt care about hunting.
Its very easy to prevent abuse of vote kicking here my proposal. Vote-Kick should be possible when:
- Rule 1: After 1 minute total idling.
- Rule 2: Distance traveled is too low in relation to the time.
- Rule 3: Medic is under the avg of healing. Need to be in relation of the damage to the hunters.
- Rule 4: Trappers distance traveled is too low (in relation to the time and may in relation of monsters distance traveled).
- Rule 5: Assault damage is under the avg (in relation to the time, count only damage in dome).
- Rule 6: Support his actions under the avg (in relation to the time, count only in dome).
- Rule 7: Only hunter at level 40 can be vote kicked. The rest are new to this game.
In Evolve its different when you have one guy who does these actions mentioned above. Its an easy win for the monster and 3 other players are be punished for his behavior. Even a bot is better than some players. So please add a vote kick option to counter people who destroy the game session.