Val's tranq dart outline cancelled out by Crow's Gobi bird

As the title states.

With the new tranq dart duration being 10 seconds… I got used to not having to keep it up as much. However there was this game where I kept tranqing the monster when he was running away and then 2-3 seconds later, he lost his outline. I was wondering what the hell was going on… Then we got into a dome and it was happening again. Apparently our Crow was spamming Gobi every now and then while in the dome and when Gobi disappeared, the outline on the monster disappeared even though he was still tranq’d.

Don’t have a video at the moment…

Look into it @SlabOMeat

So that’s what kept happening to me. :confused:

Gobi sees all… of Val’s tranqs and then steals them :stuck_out_tongue:

Doh. Will bug it.

Yeah. Put two and two together and figured it out in like, 3min. It was too big of a coincidence that every time Gobi was sent out my tranqs started disappearing lol. Was made sure of it once we got into a dome fight.

Good find though! But anyways, why was Crow spamming Gobi when Val already had the monster outlined…

I guess play testing can’t help with de-bugging stupid lol

This could have been easily found and debugged if they put thorough testing. They probably didn’t have the time to. He also might have been trying to farm for his stars.

Yeah for sure and obviously the tranqs and Gobi are using similar code, so I’m surprised it never occurred to them what would happen if Val and Crow were on the same team.

And right, he probably was getting mastery. Uhh I hate how some of the masteries promote poor team play… but that’s a whole other discussion hahh

And right, he probably was getting mastery. Uhh I hate how some of the masteries promote poor team play… but that’s a whole other discussion hahh

Tell me about it… I know I had to personally let people go down during fights with Val so i could get her 2nd star on her Medgun.