[Updated for XB1] DLC and Patch 8.0 Estimated Drop Times

Hi all!

It’s that time again, where I give you my best guess on when the patch will be dropping. Now, this one is looking like it’s going to be a pretty weird roll out:

Please note, all times are Pacific Standard Time.

Updated:

1/25: YOLO PS4 EUROPE OUT NOW

1/26:

• 7 AM - 8 AM PST - OUT NOW PS4 [Asia] - Patch released (Kala becomes available to players with season 2 pass)
  • 10 AM PST - OUT NOW PC [all regions] - Patch released. (Kala becomes available to players with season 2 pass, now in the store for PC)

1/27:

• 10 - 10:30 AM PST - PS4 [North/South America] AND PC- Patch released (Kala becomes available to players with season 2 pass)
  • 10 AM - 4 PM PST - Kala is released in the stores for the various platforms, and non season pass holders can now buy her.
  • 10AM - 4 PM PST XBox One [all regions] - Patch released. In theory, should be closer to 4 by these has been late in the past (Kala becomes available to players with season 2 pass)

Now, please keep in mind, these are my best guesses based off the data I have. Also, please remember, we are at the mercy of Microsoft and Sony here, and have no control over when this stuff goes live. If anything changes or I get new info, I will update this thread.

Thank you!
:yellow_heart::bucket_cute::yellow_heart:

Didn't get Kala update
Kala / Patch Streamers List
Kala. NA on ps4?
Kala Kapur Preview Thread [Full Reveal out now]
Patch 8.0 Discussion (Updated With Patch Notes)
So it's now about 10 here Eastern Time
What time does the patch go live on ps4
Kala oh kala, where art thou kala?
Kala oh kala, where art thou kala?
Kala ps4 release
Kala / Patch Streamers List
[PRE] Patch 8.0 Discussion of Confirmed Changes and speculated changes [No Alpha Elite Skin]
Patch 8.0 Discussion (Updated With Patch Notes)
PC Evolve just Started Updating
Kala Dialogue Thread

Why would PC be getting the patch a day later than PS4 Asia + Europe and Xbox One?

This is a very weird rollout indeed. I’m still gonna check PSN and the forums on new release Tuesday.

Same here. Usually consoles would be getting it later than PC due to reasons with Microsoft and Sony and it’s even weirder that people on the other continent might get it first too O-o

Not complaining or anything just real weird structure. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m gonna be honest, I’m not exactly sure why it’s happening. This whole schedule bonkers.

Any idea when we’ll see the patch notes?

They will be out by Tuesday morning at the latest. Maybe Monday night. Still figuring that out.

@LadieAuPair the real MVP, as usual :smiley:

This patch is going down extremely strangely O-o

We need an expert to explain this for us!

Nothing is the absence of something. So 0, is nothing

Putting this in the general category.

You should pin this

Its extremely important

I find it, unfair…

Is it because of the exclusivity deal?

Can we get the patch notes???

@Mercury, as she said above-

I ask that on the stream and all Tara said was Soon, with a smiley face

No, that’s not it as all. It’s just how the schedule worked out with 3rd parties.

But PC always got things a day early ;-;

ah ok, just curious

BTW LOVE YOUR HAIR! Saw it on Twitter