Update 2.11 Discussion Thread!

Huh I just logged into evolve and got some pop up about my founders rewards is this new?

I’m getting 200 for daily wins then there are the periodic challenges that can give you 50 to like 300? and for logging in today I got 1250 silver keys.

The highest value takes priority, they don’t stack. As far as I know there haven’t been any issues with DR perks and Living Fortress

I can wait until I die for a Glitter Emet and Behemoth skin:

Since I owed you a picture of a Glitter Behemoth skin from a previous thread.

Lets make this happen? Lets make Glitter skins a thing?

5 Likes

this “just a bit longer” is seriously looooong, when i’m getting in a day with all my games ~1000 keys so i can get 1 hunter in a month(~21 days) BUT if you just testing this, i’m fine with this just test it quick :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s something we did to fix another issue that’s triggering the video/popup again for people.

2 Likes

Yes… Yeeeeesssss…

This is a welcome change in my opinion~

3 Likes

If you’re having issues, feel free to add me. When I start lagging (bad internet, live with parents) I tend to play Co Op v AI so I can still get some key income/level some characters.

OFC that’s if you want to.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Master_Forge/

1 Like

Is there any timetable when micro transactions will be introduced to Stage 2?

In the future, will you inform players before making such drastic price changes? When you reduce the value of keys by 75% overnight without warning, you’re asking for backlash. Yesterday, i could have unlocked all remaining characters… today, I could unlock maybe 4. In a world where we’re encouraged to save our money, it’s hard not to feel that i’ve been punished for not spending more carelessly.

Obviously, i understand the reasoning behind the change, and agree with it in. You were too generous with keys. I just feel a drastic change such as this deserves a heads up.

2 Likes

Thanks!

10thanks

1 Like

I don’t remember getting it originally but I am rather forgetful.

1 Like

For what it’s worth I have felt that given the series of events, the change to how much you earn regularly, plus the monthly punch card means that until this update it was far too easy to get keys compared to the cost of things, so I think this is the right decision.

3 Likes

I’m curious now, how come you hadn’t decided to buy all the characters before anyway? Since you had more than enough SK on hand?

1 Like
  1. I like to work on a few characters at a time, levelling them up
  2. Waiting to see what characters are in the monthly Punch cards
  3. Waiting for buffs/nerfs on characters (I don’t like playing the OP character of the week)
3 Likes

Not gonna lie, 1/2 is probably how I would handle it if I hadn’t had Founder status (and bought all possible characters as they released)

3 is ~ for me, it’s not so much that I play OP character of the week, it’s that I tend to pick and choose my favorites, and play them regardless of their power level. RVal, Lazarus as examples.

1 Like

Thank you, i am looking forward to play with you. Also, i think here in Asia we have less number of players who play Evolve may be that is the reason i could not find people to play with easily.

HOLY SHIET i figured this out they just buffed the hunter prices to the ceiling, leaved the amount keys you earn and then they will introduce microtransaction

1 Like

Yeah and we can always increase overall Silver Key gains through the punch card. Next month will be quite a bit of Silver Keys just by simply signing in so I’m not too concerned. Plus you’re still getting quite a bit through leveling but we’re going to be watching the data to see how things shake out.

3 Likes

I certainly hope microtransactions are coming, they’re getting paid for their work but AFAIK, the game is creating no new income. I’d love to have a way to support them with money when I have money available.

7 Likes

Why it’s showing as reply to my comment when it isn’t?