Update 2.11 Discussion Thread!

yes if you land all of the pellets. If you land all the pellets it would recharge more than 6 seconds but now it wont because of the 6 second cap. So it all depends how many pellets you land, if you land the max, minus 6 seconds off healburst.

I do want to say thanks to UI depart. for making the Badge select screen MUCH bigger. With the new badges, you can actually see what they are now. I’ll make a new thread about it too.

Edit: here is the thread:

5 Likes

Characters 4x cost increase and 2x increase for most skins (if I remember the prices correctly) is ridiculous. Of course daily/profile rewards are still the same, so good luck to any new person trying to buy anything. The farmfest begins? Even though I have almost everything I’d like - I despise such drastic changes to any game’s economy. In my opinion you should have thought about this before launching 10x event for 4 days. That’s why I’ll just uninstall. Good luck though!

Basically think of it like we halved the amount of pellets that need to land in order to get a full timer charge on his healburst. So basically instead of needing to hit 6 you just need to land 3 now.

We’ve added quite a number of ways to gain Silver Keys since launch and we have not evaluated prices since day 1. Looking at the amount of options and how much you can earn simply by just signing in every day we had to look at our Silver Key pricing again.

Plus to go along with this change we’ve also increased the round earn on Silver Keys. Changes below:

• Wins went from 30 to 40
  • Losses went from 10 to 20
  • In game objective were doubled (Stuff for performing class actions etc)
5 Likes
5 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand down comes the skill floor. Good!
I hope now everybody realizes how OP Sim is.
Personally I love the max cooldown per shot. If you would decrease that to 2, it would basically be this:

Hence why I think ANY nerfs that are nessesary to Slim in the future should be to this value. (Btw any buffs - as if he needs buffs - should be to the healburst values. 165 is not really much “burst” compared to the others.)

About the MAG:
First off it’s really hard not to switch to the “spores” during the reload of the leech gun. It is also really hard not to spam my healburst button.
One thing I really want MAG to do is this: Running backwards at full speed. Take away the Jump Height, half the health regen, but please let me run backwards at full speed with Slim!
I also think, though this is just an opinion, that Paladin Parnells damage reduction should change places with Slims health regen. Slim is the combat medic, so I think DR fits him way better than an ability designed to run away and regenerate health. While health regen fit the “redesigned Super Soldier” better as it previously did damage.

1 Like

Anyone know what was changed with Weather Control? I saw the WarDoom pillar at the Distillery relay was altered but I can’t find any changes on Weather Control.

I’m happy because no more Hank Nerfs

\o/

Slim’s got better self-heal now. His heal burst is still on the strong side imo, but he’s viable with Cabot/Kala comps now. So there’s that.

they are fucking kidding me i’m getting 140 keys any game and hunters cost ~20000 keys for fuck sake now i must earn like a 2 months for just only 1 hunter thanks TRS

5 Likes

Yay! More Hunter buffs and more monster nerfs! Wooo im so happy that pubs suck so bad that now high level monster play is impossible! Woo!

8 Likes

Although I’m of the opinion that you’ve been too generous with giving out Silver Keys and as such have no problem with you raising the prices for things, you’ve dropped a massive change without any warning.
Not all players spend their keys the instant they have enough to make a purchase. I’m sat on over 90k, and I’ve still got like half the characters to unlock. Had I been told in advance about this pricing change, obviously I’d have gone on a shopping spree.
It’s hard not to feel a little cheated when your keys are suddenly only worth 25% they were yesterday and you weren’t warned about it.

TL:DR - If you’re going to make a big change to the economy, (and it’s a beta so I’ve got no issue with that) inform your players beforehand!

9 Likes

You also get like a thousand keys a day just for logging in and if you do any of the challenges you can get double the keys you would have from that one match.

2 Likes

Hunters cost less than 10,000 keys. They will also be doing special events and key bonus weekends so you can save up for characters. Plus you have the free rotation to boost access to characters.

2 Likes

Coop Updates
Various improvements to current Monster AI
New AI Monsters:
Gorgon has been added into the Coop vs AI queue
Meteor Goliath has been added into the Coop vs AI queue

I have been trying to play a match in Co Op vs AI for almost a week but i was unable to find a full squad even once. I hope this will bring in more players this week.

they cost ~20,000 keys go the the game and check they are not less than 10,000

Hey folks, part of this Beta is figuring out what works well for the economy. That means we do end up doing things like adjusting prices, adjusting the earn rate of Silver Keys, and seeing how those things play out. There were adjustments to how much you get for a win or a loss, and as others have mentioned, we do things like bonus weekends, the challenges, the periodic, and the punch card. It won’t take too long to unlock things, just a bit longer :slight_smile: I know longer always feel worse at first, but give it time!

17 Likes

i’m getting 200 for daily win and another 200 for daily sign in i’m not getting 1000 duno why then

Quick important question: Is the Dr perks interaction with Behemoth s own DR works properly now ? I heard it didn t work properly

Huh I just logged into evolve and got some pop up about my founders rewards is this new?

I’m getting 200 for daily wins then there are the periodic challenges that can give you 50 to like 300? and for logging in today I got 1250 silver keys.