Unlisted balance changes in 2.08?

Can someone confirm this?
1st thing I experienced is that Abe’s stasis grenades were buffed to over the top levels.
2nd thing- Abduction hitbox (grab radius) was decreased.

If you’re experiencing this please let me know that I don’t have dellusions.

EDIT#1: Also Bob was buffed, anyone has specifics?

[Dev response] Abe's stasis grenade slows the monster much more than intended

Abduction hitbox. I feel this was actually increased or at least more accurate and less tree grabbing.

The one greneade that last an unusual amount of time is the one that sets your monster on fire for something that feels like a 20 second duration (even with hunters long gone)

The Stasis grenades I havent noticed to much, but I did find out that fast climber might be countering most of its effects.

Bobs Traversal is SOOOOo on point. I will post a vid of BOB in Hunt Beta I believe for ya.

will post shorter link when confirmed its on the plays servers… I hope you enjoy!

I’m not talking about climbing.
I was playing a game as wraith against abe and I was literally crawling. It almost felt like a harpoon.

It feels more accurate indeed, it feels more slim, but that’s probably bcs of the radius reduction.

Appreciated.

Yeah, I noticed the same thing last night with Abe’s stasis when I was playing Goliath. I thought the guy was cheating as every fight I had to kill him first or I would be walking at a snails pace.

Ok so it’s not only me.
I was lucky, I keep getting matched with usually 3 out of 4 players being 10 hrs.
Not that there is something to boast about, I just killed whoever was out of position.
I only wonder what i would have done if it was premade above 200 hrs

Yeah, I just tested it in an AI game. The stasis effect is ridiculous.

I’ll just leave the link since it is a wall of text TBH

There is no mention of those changes.

@Insane_521 Anymore changes you accidentally left out or was this intentional?

I second the stasis grenade comment, maybe Crows charged stasis too.

Wow was i ever slowed to an incredible pace, and even with a climbing perk I seemed to barely make it up the cliff.

It made me think TRS probably loves that helpless feeling being imposed on us and a future character or variation would use such tactics but it would also drain your traversals. So even if you climb away there is no where to go but just crawling around basically grounded, that seems to fit perfectly with the current plan of changes being made.

I tested that in training- nope. Fortunately…? I guess?[quote=“Phillyblunzz, post:9, topic:101432”]
It made me think TRS probably loves that helpless feeling being imposed on us and a future character or variation would use such tactics but it would also drain your traversals. So even if you climb away there is no where to go but just crawling around basically grounded, that seems to fit perfectly with the current plan of changes being made.
[/quote]

I’m not here to flame or sth… but can’t deny the fact that, that sounds about right.

I feel like R.Abe’s darts are a lot harder to land now too. Before you only had to aim in the general direction, and were pretty much gonna hit. Now I’ve even managed to miss point blank, somehow.

DansGame

It’s hard for me to believe that, but maybe some hitbox changes were made, or sth? But that wouldn’t slip under the radar and would be sth that we had known was in making… right? RIGHT?

In all fairness, I wasn’t trying to be pinpoint accurate. I concede I likely deserved to miss the shot… But considering the ease of landing darts in the past, even at long range, definitely feel like something has changed.